2nd cycle in 3 years.

Decent Size

ok here's the story. 3 years ago i did a cycle of deca and test p. i went from 183 to 215. crazy blowup for me. now i want to get back to that. i have not worked out in 2 1/2 years. I lost everything i had. i now weigh 180 6 foot and a lil flabby. My stomach is a lil fat plus a lil backfat. To much beer and fastfood i guess. I just had my first work out session friday last week. I want to get back in shape asap. I want to know when i should start another cycle. And what kind of combo cycle i should do. I want to get back up to around 210 with alot less fat on stomach and hips. any help would be great. I want to feel good about my body again. big and lean.

Get back in the gym, get training and eating right for at least a couple months before hopping on gear again. I'd go with a basic test-only cycle as well.

outlawtas2 said:
Get back in the gym, get training and eating right for at least a couple months before hopping on gear again. I'd go with a basic test-only cycle as well.

btw, outlaw you're quite fidgity with changin avatars, aren't ya? LoL

Congrats on making the decision to get back into shape!
You can start another cycle when you feel you are ready for it. If you admit you are not in the best shape, you should realise you have some natural gains possible. I wouldn't waste those.

HeHateMe said:

btw, outlaw you're quite fidgity with changin avatars, aren't ya? LoL

which superhero is that??

now is a good time to start dieting and working out hard than if all is good get back on shit in like march or april.

your nervous system develops for the first 6-8 months when you start working out. take advantage of it! Lift heavy, get your natural t levels high, and then make the commitment.

dont give juicing a bad name

I Agree. Get To The Gym For A Few Months And Make Sure Your Muscles Can Handle The Added Stress, Including Your Heart. When You Are Finally Willing To Comit Stack Equipoise/test And A Shitload Of Fucking Protein, Yeah!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the replies. i just want to get big & inshape again asap. Its a relationship bullshit thing i went through. That's why i stopped working out. I think a good diet and working out hard until march/april. then back on the the gear would be fine. but i have no clue what a good diet is? anymore. I eat like shit. what would you guys recomend for my situation?

Browse the "Diet Forum" and ask some questions there. Lots of good info there to help on your diet.

Back