2nd cycle pct questions-pre planning

Gmartin0123

Just finished with pct on first cycle and wanting to start pre planning my next one. I've been seeing a lot of pct cycles that come from online supplement stores that boost test and block estrogen. My question being is this a safe alternative to novaldex and clomid? Like do these cycles actually work?

I've read quite a few times about people adding natural test boosters during PCT to help it along. But never read of using supps for pct exclusively. I think your asking for trouble. Plus those compounds are probably cheaper than the supplements.

those supplements are bull they could POSSIBLY help a little as an addition but to use as a pct only ? Hell nah stick to the Nolva and Clomid.

All these pct - test boosters is bs, money gram.
Clomiver has always been a rescure for me or any other ais.

Anyone know why irreversible inhibition AIs are not used in pct like exemestane?

I read a study on men who are not on cycle taking 25 mg Stane and did not crash Estro. Lowered it but did not crash it.

PCT = Clomid and Nolvadex

Doesn't get any simpler than that brother.

Re-invent the wheel at your peril!

PCT= hcg during cycle and test taper for me.

no bullshit cancer drugs.

would like to see before cycle and post PCT blood work to see how well this works for you. i.e, if you even bother to get bloods done, otherwise your just talking shit

Back