2nd Cycle: Pinnacle Test/Deca!!

9/28/11 - Friday

Had a really good shoulder workout today. the past 5 days or so ive been feeling more bloated, especially after each meal. ive noticed my lower abs are beginning to get less visible...is this from the water retention ? because even tho my diet is alot, for the most part its clean.
so how was the results

so how was the results

ive been having some really good pumps and the pumps seem to last alot longer after the workout. as far as strength, havent noticed too much, but maybe a little stronger (only 2 weeks in so..). and i do feel bigger overall but im sure most of it is bc of the bloat

Lower abs being less visable should be due to the water. Give it time and hit the abs hard.

greatttt....in the past when ive bulked i never really went 100% in, i tried to do more of a lean slow bulk. but this time around, using deca/test from pinnacle im gonna really try to bulk up which means gaining some fat i guess

10/1/12 - Monday

Hit chest hard after a relaxing weekend. my strength seemed normal, but i did notice i had a little more endurance than i normally do. my pumps are really good too..moreso than off cycle. im just gonna keep training and eating hard and should blow up within the next few weeks

10/4/12 - Thursday

sup everyone, im in week 3 and feeling pretty good. my pumps have been awesome and my strength seems to be increasing as well as my endurance. yesterday i weighed in at 199 so ive def put on a few lbs since ive started. my libido has also increased quite a bit.

10/4/12 - Thursday

sup everyone, im in week 3 and feeling pretty good. my pumps have been awesome and my strength seems to be increasing as well as my endurance. yesterday i weighed in at 199 so ive def put on a few lbs since ive started. my libido has also increased quite a bit.

Sorry bro, but if you've only put on 3 lbs in 3 weeks taking what you are, something's not right. Should be double that already just in water retention.

Sorry bro, but if you've only put on 3 lbs in 3 weeks taking what you are, something's not right. Should be double that already just in water retention.

when i started i was just at 194. so i've put on 5 lbs in 2 weeks and 1 day. (still have 5 days left in week 3). my diet has been spot on everyday. getting 7 meals in a day every 2 1/2 hrs.

Last edited:
Wednesday - 10/10/12

I decided to only update about once or twice a week. Im 2 days into week 4 and feeling pretty good. Strength and endurance has increased (nothing crazy tho yet). my pumps have been really good, and im now weighing in at 204! So ive added about 10 lbs thus far, i know the majority is water weight but thats the game. as far as sides go, the only things ive noticed is a small increase in sweating, acne on arms is just beginning to appear, and nuts are smaller (im gonna blast hcg at the end of cycle) .

How long should you wait to swim after putting algicide in your pool?

Is it still the normal 30 minutes... I get so worn out so fast, but running I can certainly last 45 minutes... I never feel like I exercised hard after swimming but We are sick of running and still have been avoiding it so I would like to start using this pool more while it has the nice out! How long do Need to Louis Vuitton Online swim for? Yep! It's still 30 minutes or over. But get this; they've officially changed that rules. You can break that up into 3 training of 10 minutes. I just thought that has been interesting. But you sound like when you find yourself doing the whole an hour at once! Btw, walking is the best overall exercise along with swimming. A brisk walk is often very enjoyable. Lots to look from. Depending on what sports or activities you love to do and if ur aim could be to lose weight i cud recommend something entirely different that will assist louis-vuitton-outletbest.com/ u alot. If i were ough, i'd go and take pilates. 2 times a few days and u'll be on ur solution to a more toned and slimmer body quickly. Its a great solution to tone the body and also define areas of problem. In a few weeks to your month u will have dropped considerably of weight and beautifully shaped and defined the stomach, arms, thighs and bum! many of my pals take pilates and they appearance and feel great!!! The enclosed ten tips are designed to assist you to lose weight fast. The first 5 is certain to get your metabolism working quickly to burn fat quicker and then a person the 5 tips that follow can help you lose weight easily. These 10 tips may be incorporate in sensible any diet and will see you shed pounds and shed weight fast! You can do it for the same amount of time because the water provides your muscles with challenge, which will build muscle and get rid of fat. so you should be fine with 30 minutes Louis Vuitton Women. I plan to visit snorkeling at Catalina Island in a few days and the water is about 64 degrees right today. The coldest I've ever swam with no suit for long durations (about 2 hrs) is 70 college diplomas, so it's not getting stuck cold. Is 64 too cold to swim without a wet suit?

gaming.iptv.by/user/Triadledlep/
lizardsystems.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9264
toveer.ru/user/preerfono/

Curious what your PCT looks like. From my understand the only thing you have is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that you're blasting and Clomid?

Why do you not have Tamox/Nolv? Seems like something you would want to do since you're running deca with test. Thats a pretty potent cycle, unlike your "test" only.

Not true at all. I've known people who have added 1-8lbs in the first 3 to 4 weeks than blew up 20 - 40lbs in the last 8 or so

Not true at all. I've known people who have added 1-8lbs in the first 3 to 4 weeks than blew up 20 - 40lbs in the last 8 or so

I stand by my original statement. At 600 mgs of test E and 400 mgs deca should be way more. Shit most people can put on more weight than that naturally in 3 weeks.

You know amateurs who haven't reached the full potential with a proper diet. Its a known fact that everything is based on genetics and all we can do is help maximize those results. Just because you know someone that did it, doesnt make it a fact. I know for a fact and science will back it, that its not true that every single person who takes those dosages would gain more, especially if he has a FAST metabolism.

I have a friend right now on Test E @ 500mg per week. 198 natural and 7% bf. Has never ran a cycle till now and gained 2lbs in the first 3 weeks @ 3200-3500 calories clean per day. He gained 2 lbs week 4 and week 5-7 gained 10. Gained 5 lbs in week 8. He has increased his calories based on the weight he has gained weekly.

You know nothing of what you're talking about.

I stand by my original statement. At 600 mgs of test E and 400 mgs deca should be way more. Shit most people can put on more weight than that naturally in 3 weeks.

Back