2nd cycle questions and recommendations

Infantry

Hey guys !

It is that time again, i would like to gain nice size and i was thinking about throwing this into my 2nd cycle:

Test-E 500mg/wk mon-wed 1-12
Tri-Tren (ace,enan, hex- 50-50-50) i can get it pretty cheap, actually cheaper than deca 300mg/wk pinning EOD .5ml to keep blood levels stable 1-10

OR

Test E 500mg/wk mon-wed 1-12
Dbol 40 or 50mg/ed 1-6
Deca 400mg/wk 1-10

I ran test,dbol on my first cycle and the gear was faked imo (norma, BD).

weight: 102 kg
height: 195 cm
lifting experience: 6 years
accomplished goals: went from 140kg to 88, now im on 102, would like to bulk properly
i am endomorphic type of body, so i will keep some cardio on.

Picture from last cycle:View attachment 565690

What woud you suggest/recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Skip the tren.

Either run dbol and test or test and deca. You don't need three compounds this early on in your cycling "career".

If you run dbol I'd limit it to 4 weeks. 6 will put a hurt in your liver. If you do run an oral I'd recommend running NAC @1500mg and TUDCA @ 500-750mg.

What ai did you run last time? What dose? What did blood work look like?

i vote test/deca , for a second cycle . test and Dbol are fine for a bulk as well , but your only on your second cycle and you probably had not had experience really dialing in your AI and controlling estrogen, and with a test dbol cycle estrogen is going to be a huge issue. far less estrogen with test/deca , though you still will need a good AI protocol as well possible prolactin (but control estrogen from day one and prolactin won't be an issue).

deca needs ran about 14 weeks. if you don't want to run that long of a cycle but still want a nandrolone , then go with NPP and test Prop , 8 weeks

Hey guys !

Thanks for your input from all of you!

My first cycle was Test E and Dbol completely similar or even identical to this what i want to run now:

1-10 weeks Test E[/B] - 500mg / week E4D
1-6 weeks Dbol - 30mg / ED

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Also i can get my hands on hCG but im not sure about Letro

Okay, will increase the deca to 14w instead of 10, also, should i also run the test 14w or is 12w enough ?
The tamox i can get is 100% real, my grandma has got breastcancer, so I can get it this way.

Diet i will run is from last year, but i will bump up the calories a bit more, it was checked by 3J, and as he said, its okay :)

Run the test 2 weeks past the deca so test 16 weeks, deca 14 weeks. Are you currently running this cycle? With Dbol? What is you AI protocol?

Already on 2nd week, i jumped on Test and Dbol, already gained water weight and strength went up, feeling them great pumps already, taking Nolva 10mg a day to prevent gyno

Back