2nd Cycle - TEST E/MAST E; All Background Info Provided!

CANABiNOiD

Hi Bros!

I do a lot of reading on here, but now I'm posting my 1st thread given that I have some loose ends to tie up.

I'm going to do my second cycle and have settled on TEST E and MAST E for a cut.

Why not TEST P and MAST P? Well, I'd rather not pin EOD at this point. I'll do this most likely during my next cycle.

Why not Tren? According to the boards, I should wait at least until my 3rd cycle. I'm in no hurry to jump on Tren anyway.

Why not Var? Too pricey.

Blood work? You bet your ass! Everything is normal.

Stats? Age: 30; Weight: 165 lbs; Height: 5'7 1/2"; BF %: 10

Years Training? 9 years. Clen use: 5 cycles over 3 years; T3 use: 1 cyle; AS: 1st cycle at 29.

Current Diet? I've listed it, below. Please keep in mind that I've been dieting for the past 4 months and have worked DOWN to this. Only this past week have I had the need to begin carb cycling.

Diet 1 for 2 day

Diet 2 for 2 days

Meal 1
1/2 cups of oatmeal ( dry measurement )
10 egg whites

Meal 2
6oz red meat or turkey
3oz rice

Meal 3
6oz chicken
4oz green bell pepper

Meal 4 (post workout; not always meal 4)
6oz turkey
3oz rice

Meal 5
6oz chicken
4oz green bell pepper

Meal 6
10 egg whites
4oz green bell pepper

Diet 2

Meal 1
10 egg whites 2 whole eggs

Meal 2
6oz red meat or turkey
2oz avocado

Meal 3
6oz chicken
4oz green bell pepper

Meal 4 (post workout; not always meal 4)
6oz turkey
3oz bell pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons of PB

Meal 5
6oz chicken
4oz green bell pepper

Meal 6
10 egg whites
4oz green bell pepper

Supplements? BCAAs intra/post workout; Creatine post-workout; Pre-workout powder (when I find a good deal. If not, triple shot espresso pre-workout)

Fat loss drugs: Clen (20 mcg @ 3x daily; 60 mcg total everyday). I've worked up to this dose and can still feel it working. Why not the typical, pyramid approach? Because I find that it works for only a short period of time and I have to keep increasing the dose to get the same results. At those doses, it becomes uncomfortable. I find that I can get more beneift on a lower dose and can run it longer with this approach.

Previous Cycle Results? I ran Test E only at 500 mg per week for 14 weeks (250 mg pinned on Tues and Thurs). Arimidex was run at 1 mg EOD.

Sides: Mild bacne, but only when I came off. No gyno, acne, etc. while on.

PCT: Nolva only. No HCG. I even took a mild dose of Prami because I was a bit paranoid after reading some info on the forums. It probably wasn't needed. Balls came back, and my sex drive never EVER went away. I never lost my ability to "perform" either.

Results from my 1st cycle? 30 lb gain with abs (probably around 4 -5 % body fat dropped; I was already on the leaner side when I started).

So after all that, what is my proposed regimen?

- 12 Week Cycle
- Test E @ 500 mg per week (pinned at 250 mg on Mon and Thurs) - Weeks 1 - 12
- Mast E @ 400 mg per week (pinned at 200 mg on Mon and Thurs) - Weeks 3 - 12
- Arimidex @ 1 mg EOD

Why Mast E at weeks 3 - 12? Well, I have a limited supply and I'd also like to get a bit leaner before starting.

PCT? On hand is Nolva, Prami, and HCG. I have a limited supply of HCG, so I've chosen to blast. I am going to follow a basic protocol, but am open to blast suggestions.

Fat loss drugs? I'll continue with the Clen, as needed. I also have T3 on-hand and will use it if/when necessary. I follow a typical, pyramid regimen, but am open to suggestions.

So after all that said, how the f*ck does that look?

A few thoughts:

Why are you cutting? You are already pretty small and at 10% BF.

hCG should not be used during PCT. It is HPTA suppressive. It rather should be used while on cycle to minimize testicular/leydig cell atrophy. This helps you recover better and faster in PCT.

Why so much adex? Where does that put your E2?

Can you post your blood work results?

What are your diet macros? I don't want to add it all up.

What is your TDEE?

So you were 135 lbs prior to your first cycle after training for 8-9 years?

How are you determining your BF%? What method?

Why no clomid in your PCT? Just Nolva?

Are you cycling on/off the Clen or using Ketotifen daily?

Why not just order enough mast?

Last edited:

From my past experience, I get much leaner and put on good size when on. To each his own.

Also, I dont agree with the latest reading on my bf. I suspect I am a bit watery or fatter than it reads.

17.35 is my latest reading from Dec 15. This was 3 months after my last injection/Arimidex dose.

I started at 135. I had some health issues over the years, so I fluctuated quite a bit. Prior to my 1st cycle, I started at a lean 157, went up to a leaner 187, but then got injured. I ended up looking like a bulked 193 before coming down to where I am now.

I used the electronic reader at the doctor's office.

I read that you only need 1. I have easy access to Clomid.

I only use clen during the summer. I would run it for 2 weeks on, 2 off, 2 on. Last year is when I started to use it in the way I do now. I don't use clen from Sept - April. I would use benadryl.

I forgot to add, I am consulting with a Top IFBB Pro (Top 6 Olympia BB competitor). He wanted to put me on over a gram of gear, but I was not comfortable with that at this point. That's why I'm here getting a second opinion.Everything you see has been approved by him.

What you see is what I have and how I plan on using it. If there is a more, optimal way of using it, please share.

From my past experience, I get much leaner and put on good size when on. To each his own.

Also, I dont agree with the latest reading on my bf. I suspect I am a bit watery or fatter than it reads.

17.35 is my latest reading from Dec 15. This was 3 months after my last injection/Arimidex dose.

I started at 135. I had some health issues over the years, so I fluctuated quite a bit. Prior to my 1st cycle, I started at a lean 157, went up to a leaner 187, but then got injured. I ended up looking like a bulked 193 before coming down to where I am now.

I used the electronic reader at the doctor's office.

I read that you only need 1. I have easy access to Clomid.

I only use clen during the summer. I would run it for 2 weeks on, 2 off, 2 on. Last year is when I started to use it in the way I do now. I don't use clen from Sept - April. I would use benadryl.

I forgot to add, I am consulting with a Top IFBB Pro (Top 6 Olympia BB competitor). He wanted to put me on over a gram of gear, but I was not comfortable with that at this point. That's why I'm here getting a second opinion.Everything you see has been approved by him.

What you see is what I have and how I plan on using it. If there is a more, optimal way of using it, please share.

You need to measure E2 on cycle while taking the AI. Not three months later. That is irrelevant.

I am confused. When did you out 30 pounds on with your cycle?

That is a totally inaccurate method for determining BF%. Get a body pod scan or weighed in water. Or dexa if available in your area.

PCT is better with both clomid and nolva. Please read the Sticky threads on putting a cycle together.

Benadryl doesn't work to clear the receptors. Ketotifen however does work.

Sounds like your coach is giving you bad advice.

Hi,

Keto is on the way and I have blood work scheduled 2 and 3 months into the cycle to check everything, including E2. We can work on measuring the body fat , that is easy.

Clomid can easily be added into PCT. Some sources say Nolva only, some say both, some say use HCG thru your cycle, some say blast it. I can see your preference, here, so no need to address this further.

What I'm not hearing from you is your take on the dosage and administration of the gear. That is my main question. What is your take on TEST E/Mast E administered 2x per week (Mon and Thurs) at 250mg and 200 mg respectively (for a total of 500mg and 400 mg)?

If you don't agree with the Arimidex administration, what do you recommend?

Back