2nd cycle: Test E, Primo, Var cycle What do you guys think?

SirSwole

Hey guys, I'm thinking of putting my buddy on the following 3 compound stack, been researching but wanted to post just for kicks and to see what advice might be offered toward dosage, etc. Always open to advice/suggestions. My buddy is over 30, been lifting for a little while, this is his 2nd cycle. His 1st cycle was test at 500 for 12 weeks, gained about 12lbs I think. Acne only. He's about 5'9, 175lbs, ~15%.

Here's the cycle

wk 1-12 Test E @600/wk
wk 1-12 Primo @ 600/wk
wk 4-14 Var @ 60/ed

PCT wk 14-18 Clomid @ 50/ed

He did ask about using dbol to kickstart, while I'm quite curious about adding this in (with AI, of course) I wasn't sure it would work properly because he's wanting to lean up rather than bulk. What do you guys think??

Why aren't you recommending an AI or hCG? What was his E2 at during his first cycle?

Why so long on the Var?

Why no Nolva in the PCT?

I would only add one new compound to the second cycle, not two as you are proposing.

What will his diet be?

Why isn't your "friend" posting this himself?

Why aren't you recommending an AI or hCG? What was his E2 at during his first cycle?

Why so long on the Var?

Why no Nolva in the PCT?

I would only add one new compound to the second cycle, not two as you are proposing.

What will his diet be?

Why isn't your "friend" posting this himself?

No AI/hcg because its still mild enough and his sides weren't beyond acne on his first cycle.

I thought var was ran for 6-8 weeks (I realized I mistyped the time, intended 6-14, not 4-14)

I almost always use nolva but after brushing up on nolva vs clomid, it seemed the better choice for this cycle

His diet should be a clean one, him adhering to such is a different story. Hes not posting because he doesnt know anything about cycling

We decided to change the cycle though after finding how much primo was actually going to cost. Test/Winstrol will be the new cycle of choice

No AI/hcg because its still mild enough and his sides weren't beyond acne on his first cycle.

I thought var was ran for 6-8 weeks (I realized I mistyped the time, intended 6-14, not 4-14)

I almost always use nolva but after brushing up on nolva vs clomid, it seemed the better choice for this cycle

His diet should be a clean one, him adhering to such is a different story. Hes not posting because he doesnt know anything about cycling

You need to check blood work to see what estradiol is at.

PCT should be clomid and nolva

I recommend hCG during cycles to help prevent testicular atrophy which in turn speeds up recovery during PCT

Just do test and var over test and winny. Winny is for contest prep

Ya I spoke with him about it all and I think we're gonna go with test and var, win is just too much I think for him right now, given his goals and experience. I'm gonna repost with the new cycle later

Back