2nd cycle Tst, Deca, Tren HELP, THX

SinyG2

Hello friends,

Im a new and Im looking for your experience to 2nd cycle….
I started last week:
Tst mix 500mg + Deca 250mg e5d
TRI tren 150mg e2d
Oxymetholone 100mg/day on 25day next drop TRI TREN (about 8w) and start Stanozol. Anastrazol 0,5mg e2d all cycle-to blood test….
estimated at 12 weeks…. And PCT and pause

Excuse me, its good idea? what to add/take away….
I wonder if OXY is good or more toxic on my liver, gyno ect.….
I would like to know your opinion, how long use this cycle for good efficiency, when TREN drop out and for how long to have a blood test. ThX very much!!!!

Welcome to the site. Tren is not advisable for a second cycle. tren is only for very advanced users.
and for the life of me why do you start a cycle like this and THEN ask if its ok, what to add or take away??????
you do your research, ask all you can in the forum, prepare, prepare, prepare, and then when your good and ready you start your cycle.
this is going to be an out of control train wreck.

having said that, please share your stats, age, weight, height, bf%, complete,cycle history etc.

Seems like you missed a few possible chemicals to add to that stew.

Kidding aside, you should drop the tren and drop the orals and learn about what you are doing.

Last edited:
This is a very bad cycle! 2nd cycle or not, this will be very difficult to manage sides. What makes it even worse is the fact that you have no experience with any of these compounds.
You don't need a shit load of gear to grow bud. You need a killer diet and a consistent training routine. Your going to wreak havoc on yourself trying to pull a cycle lime this off...

I am fairly "green" to the gear scene but I feel like I have educated myself fairly well. With that being said you can take what I say with a grain of salt but I highly
advise you stop listening to your local "gym bro" that is you advising you on how to run gear. Educate yourself with some facts and not broscience. There are some very knowledgeable people in this group that are willing to help as long as you are willing to humble yourself. I believe you
are heading in an unsafe direction...Good luck

You're better off doing 500mg of test for say 16 weeks and doing the first 8-10 weeks of deca followed by 6-8 weeks of tren, rather than using both compounds at the same time. As far as the oxy goes I'd lay off that, this cycle should bring you a LOT of result if your DIET is on par. You'll need a LOT of clean food with this kind of cycle, a lot more than you're used to.

And for the people that think they're achieving anything by questioning his decision, you're not in 95% of the cases and why does it matter to you sure tren has a lot of draw backs, I prefer primo anyways, but let the people find out for theirselves the decision has been made anyways. Rather than that post something constructive they will actually use like myself

You're better off doing 500mg of test for say 16 weeks and doing the first 8-10 weeks of deca followed by 6-8 weeks of tren, rather than using both compounds at the same time. As far as the oxy goes I'd lay off that, this cycle should bring you a LOT of result if your DIET is on par. You'll need a LOT of clean food with this kind of cycle, a lot more than you're used to.

And for the people that think they're achieving anything by questioning his decision, you're not in 95% of the cases and why does it matter to you sure tren has a lot of draw backs, I prefer primo anyways, but let the people find out for theirselves the decision has been made anyways. Rather than that post something constructive they will actually use like myself

Well, what you posted isn't exactly a great idea either. 8-10 weeks of deca is a waste of time.
The constructive criticism was not to do the cycle. It's a train wreck. If someone is going to post a reckless cycle we will call them out on it. We're about using gear as safe as possible bud...

Well, what you posted isn't exactly a great idea either. 8-10 weeks of deca is a waste of time.
The constructive criticism was not to do the cycle. It's a train wreck. If someone is going to post a reckless cycle we will call them out on it. We're about using gear as safe as possible bud...

I always choose short esters, so for deca I would go with NPP obviously? 6-8 weeks of NPP is PLENTY

OP I wonder if you are going to respond to the advice to drop the tren and drop both orals. What you are doing is not a good idea, and not in the slightest bit necessary for your experience level.

Back