Updated blood results 10 months post cycle help

Newguy01

. So I did a Test e (500mg) per week and tren E cycle (400 mg) per week. I didn’t do PCT but developed gyno and took nolva for it gyno is small but is there.anyway I got bloods done 8 months POST cycle and they showed everything was in normal range
Total test: 20.2 lab ref: 7.60-31.40
Estrogen 29.7 lab ref: 0.00- 191.99
Free Testosterone: 0.336 lab ref: 0.30-1.00
SHBG : 47.0 lab ref 16.00-55.00

. Well about 10 months post cycle my gyno started to hurt again and I thought that my estrogeon must be high so I got another blood test. Well in my new blood test is shows

Total test: 19 lab ref are the same as first
Estrogen: 22.7 lab ref same as first
Free testosterone: 0.31 ?! What the hell
SHBG 46.7 lab ref the same

my Estrogen is very normal ranges and my TT is normal but my FREE T is very low end of normal? I’m getting all the sides of high estrogeon. I can still have sex though and maintain and achieve a erection quite easy. What would cause my free test to drop so low in 2 months?

Greetings how long was your cycle? why did you not do pct after our test and tren cycle? was there any hcg? Please share your stats, weight, height, age, bf% and complete cycle history.

Hi. It was my first cycle was on for about 10 weeks. I didn’t know much about PCT and heard if you give it time you will recover. What a fool I was. There was no HCG but I’ve heard it’s a must now. And 20 years old 150lbs 5”9 and 14% body fat

Stats and history will help these guys answer your questions. I see two posts on the same thing but I don't see where you got back to these guys to answer their questions so they can help you. Deepest sympathy for your situation. Some of these guys have VERY personal experience with what you're going thru. Please answer their questions.
Good luck bro

Thanks for the reply! I did reply but not sure if moderator is approving my comments atm!

I gotcha. Someone will hopefully chime in now. Have you tried letro to get the gyno under control? Any ai? Just trying to think of what I would do in your shoes. Hope someone gives ya some advice bro

your free test barely dropped? keep in mind it goes up and down daily.. it has peaks and lows.. your labs look fine

are you taking any medication or recreational drugs??

Thanks for the reply! And ok sorry bear with me on this one. Does that men’s its only dropped 6 points to 30 or would that be 0.300? Sorry if that sounds dumb lol.

And yes I used the green daily. Could that contribute ?

your free test barely dropped? keep in mind it goes up and down daily.. it has peaks and lows.. your labs look fine

are you taking any medication or recreational drugs??
Forgot to quote you on last reply mate

Back