2nd Cycle Underway w/before pics

bumped test e to 600 last week. This is the fourth week. Things are starting to happen. Strength gains are good. Size is different than before. ITs not incredible defined but measurements are proving growth. Diet is not what I want due to my job, bridge/road work night shift don't eat for hours at times

Looks good def a heavy cycle watch the bf stay clean on your diet for sure cant wait to see the outcome. Good luck bro

Is there a reason for only 200mg of deca? Optimal dosage is around 400-500 for someone your size. Have you considered upping it?

no hcg, bodyfat appears to be disappearing, shoulders rounding out like bowling balls and my traps are literally swollen. It has all changed in week 5

Hey Lilth56,

Glad to hear the cycle is coming on nicely. Seems like your really loving it :)

Mind me asking what your diet / nutritional plan is that your running with?

transformation trying to eat as clean as possible and at least 4000 cals a day with 300 grams of protein. I work and travel a lot so pre made chicken breasts, a lot of brown rice and wheats no fat cottage cheese, good supply of greens, oats, egg whites, steaks, lean ground meat etc,

transformation trying to eat as clean as possible and at least 4000 cals a day with 300 grams of protein. I work and travel a lot so pre made chicken breasts, a lot of brown rice and wheats no fat cottage cheese, good supply of greens, oats, egg whites, steaks, lean ground meat etc,

Awesome, good luck with that.

Ive recently found that mixing quark with low fat fromage frais provides a much tastier pre bed snack in comparison to cottage cheese :)

I shall keep following :)

Im ruuning a similar cycle, running tbol instead of dbol. Also with 3j, looking for 205lbs low bf%, right now at 192lbs.

Best of luck to you! I have similar body comp as you so i will be following your progress. Keep us posted.

20 weeks is pretty long. I would add some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just to keep your balls from shrinking cuz its really gonna shut you down.

Back