2nd cycle with test prop and winny, thoughs?

r2truth

What's up guys?
I m planning my second Cycle of test prop and winny and I m wondering how much weight will I gain and how much of it will be water retention, how much would I keep? What are the sides, r they better than cyp
Here's the cycle :
Prop:500mg ew for 12 weeks
Winstrol:50 MG ed for 12 weeks or less
Pct will be:
Nolva 20 Mg ed and clomid 50 MG ed, will have ai on hand, any advice would help.
Stats:age:23 height:6'2 weight:187 experience: been training for 4 years naturally did my first cycle 2 months age

well you need more than 2 months of a break,and test p has less water but that is more of a nutrition thing.test p and winny would be good dry build if you got your diet and training down.do not forget hcg,ai,and always have extra nova on hand gyno has a mind of its own.i have never ran winny but i have seen people get shredded using it.

Didn't you post earlier and say that you decided to scrap the winny for var, or am I mistaken? Just pick a cycle an run it. Make sure you control your estrogen, use hcg, and a proper pct. You need to take the AI not have it on hand. Your estrogen will be high 99/100 people will have high estraidol when running test. You got to do your research bud, we already helped you out in another thread.

Didn't you post earlier and say that you decided to scrap the winny for var, or am I mistaken? Just pick a cycle an run it. Make sure you control your estrogen, use hcg, and a proper pct. You need to take the AI not have it on hand. Your estrogen will be high 99/100 people will have high estraidol when running test. You got to do your research bud, we already helped you out in another thread.
Yes but var is very expensive so I decided to use winny instead, aii dude thanks for the info

Yes but var is very expensive so I decided to use winny instead, aii dude thanks for the info

Winny is good bud. Run the ai. You will need it. Use the winny for the last 6 weeks only unless you want to kill your liver

Yep I'll run adex and have aromasin and extra Nolva on hand. 0.25 MG of adex eod or e3d

Adex and nolva have a drug interaction. If your using adex, get Raloxophene for any gyno flare ups. Being 6'2" and weighing 187lbs, you really think u need winny?

winny is NOT a very good choice for an oral , imo, based on your stats.. I doubt your contest prepping and in single digit bf %. Sure its a good 'dry' compound that a doesn't aromatize,, but I'd imagine you want to gain some weight. Tbol would be a better choice for an oral that can help put on size yet aromatizes very little.

Also,, you stated Test Prop at 500 mg a week. You do realize you need to inject Prop every other day, right?
most guys list their every other day dosage.. so I just wasn't sure if you realized that.

winny is NOT a very good choice for an oral , imo, based on your stats.. I doubt your contest prepping and in single digit bf %. Sure its a good 'dry' compound that a doesn't aromatize,, but I'd imagine you want to gain some weight. Tbol would be a better choice for an oral that can help put on size yet aromatizes very little.

Also,, you stated Test Prop at 500 mg a week. You do realize you need to inject Prop every other day, right?
most guys list their every other day dosage.. so I just wasn't sure if you realized that.

I think winny is good if people want to not gain weight but want to up their strength. Especially if they can't afford tren or have too many sides on it. It is not as good for dryness as var or mast but most guys say they get great strength from it. Too bad it kills your joints

I think winny is good if people want to not gain weight but want to up their strength. Especially if they can't afford tren or have too many sides on it. It is not as good for dryness as var or mast but most guys say they get great strength from it. Too bad it kills your joints

yeah I'm not knocking the compound itself,, it has it's place, great for athletes who want to increase performance without putting on weight.. I just figured at 6'2 and 180 lbs the OP would want to put on 20 plus pounds,, and winny isn't really gonna do that

yeah I'm not knocking the compound itself,, it has it's place, great for athletes who want to increase performance without putting on weight.. I just figured at 6'2 and 180 lbs the OP would want to put on 20 plus pounds,, and winny isn't really gonna do that

Agreed, dude needs mass before thinking of cutting

What's up guys?
I m planning my second Cycle of test prop and winny and I m wondering how much weight will I gain and how much of it will be water retention, how much would I keep? What are the sides, r they better than cyp
Here's the cycle :
Prop:500mg ew for 12 weeks
Winstrol:50 MG ed for 12 weeks or less
Pct will be:
Nolva 20 Mg ed and clomid 50 MG ed, will have ai on hand, any advice would help.
Stats:age:23 height:6'2 weight:187 experience: been training for 4 years naturally did my first cycle 2 months age

Isn't 3 months on an oral a very long time? I thought it was like 8 weeks max with orals?

I am currently on test c, winny, npp, tne, eca... I feel this is a really good mix of compounds, but idk why I ended up on a "cutting stack"(approaching closure). I guess as time has progressed since I started in December with "bulk" in mind, it has gotten closer to summer and my goals changed, funny how that happens.

Back