2nd cycle...yes another what you think...

h93

OK simple and straight forward.

5,11" 225lb age 23 and i took test 400@400mg for my first cycle, Didnt have any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) and everything was great. Some zits but thats all.

This cycle

test400, 400mg a week

deca 200-300mg a week

(maybe) tren 150-200 a week

Also have letrozole and tamoxifne. Hopefully Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) too but its a maybe cause its not a reliable source for that....

Bulking till Jan then cutting till may for a contest.
Since Im only going to be going off cycle for about 4 weeks should i even take any kind of post cycle therapy (pct). I read its pointless to do so since ill be shutting it right back done again.

Post up some before pics. I would wait on the tren for a later cycle.

Also, why did you not run a post cycle therapy (pct) for your last cycle? I hope you are planning on running a full post cycle therapy (pct) ourse this cycle.

Solid base. I wish more would get to this point before thinking about a cycle.

If this truly is only your second cycle, I would leave the tren out and bump up the test to 500mg a week. Also, try and pick up some clomid for your post cycle therapy (pct) and def some HCG. You should def log your progress. It would be interesting to see the transformation.

I do on the other hand think you are ready for tren. If these are your real pics, it seems either you have the genetics of a black guy for only doing a test only cycle, or maybe it is not only your second cycle. Nevertheless, I would give you my 2 cents.

I would propose 2 options:

1- Test 750mg/week 3 PIN
Deca 600/week 3 PIN (same syringe)
Dbol 60mg ED for weks 1-6
Run this for 16 weeks
Proper post cycle therapy (pct) until bridge to cutting cycle (id recommend pimo tabs, test Prop, Win and Mast)

2- Week 1-18 Test 500mg/week 3 PIN
Week 1-10 Deca 400/week 3 PIN (same syringe)
Week 10-18 Tren Ace 150MG EOD
Proper post cycle therapy (pct) until bridge to cutting cycle (id recommend pimo tabs, test Prop, Win and Mast)

You could also do more conservative versions like cut out the orals, decrease the cycle duration. etc... your body is ready for the big guns bro. Id run the tren. Would be interested to follow you. Hit those calves harder tho!

Bro u HAVE to get the hcg, u should not run this cycle until u have clomid and hcg. You might think everything was fine after the last cycle not having pct, but I guarantee you your hormones were fucked up and have not gotten to normal levels. If you're gonna run deca or tren you most certainly need it. If you don't you're a moron.

Thanks for your input people. Yes this is truely my second cycle. No point to lie, but i thought it was either novl OR clomid + hcg???? hmmm

I always been told i have crazy calfs, must be the angle of the pic....
So my main thing is the whole post cycle therapy (pct) and ai.....Bulk is oct to jan, then jan to may....So i wont have time to really do a complete post cycle therapy (pct). I read on steriod.com that to just stay on a low dose of test for the 4 weeks or so im not on `cycle`......

Should i do the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while im on the cycle (3 weeks) in?? or just in my post cycle therapy (pct) once im done with both cycles? Dam once i think i know whats what, im knocked back down.

This sound right?

test 400, 400mg 1-12
deca, 200-300mg 1-10

Thanks again

Last edited:
isnt clomaid the same as nolvadex? And temox is the same as nolva, so shouldnt i be good there? I read only difference is the mg vs mg...

well i just deleted my post SOB! so ill make it short.

5th pin today of 400mg test and 300mg deca EW and letro 25mg EOD. Feelin really strong now and put on about 7lbs. 229lb yesterday.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...86260816_n.jpg

isnt clomaid the same as nolvadex? And temox is the same as nolva, so shouldnt i be good there? I read only difference is the mg vs mg...
Clomid and nolva are both SERMS and very similar structurally, but for me, nolva is a lot safer because you can take a substancially smaller dose and provide the same anti-estrogenic benefits. Clomid may have a little more control over LH stimulation, however, nolva is a better anti-estrogen IMO. And yes, Tamoxifen is the same thing as Nolvadex, it's just a brand name, and the structures are identical.

I do on the other hand think you are ready for tren. If these are your real pics, it seems either you have the genetics of a black guy for only doing a test only cycle, or maybe it is not only your second cycle. Nevertheless, I would give you my 2 cents.

I would propose 2 options:

1- Test 750mg/week 3 PIN
Deca 600/week 3 PIN (same syringe)
Dbol 60mg ED for weks 1-6
Run this for 16 weeks
Proper PCT until bridge to cutting cycle (id recommend pimo tabs, test Prop, Win and Mast)

2- Week 1-18 Test 500mg/week 3 PIN
Week 1-10 Deca 400/week 3 PIN (same syringe)
Week 10-18 Tren Ace 150MG EOD
Proper PCT until bridge to cutting cycle (id recommend pimo tabs, test Prop, Win and Mast)

You could also do more conservative versions like cut out the orals, decrease the cycle duration. etc... your body is ready for the big guns bro. Id run the tren. Would be interested to follow you. Hit those calves harder tho!

I would totally recommend cycle number 2 but I would boost test to 750mgs/wk and deca up to 600mgs/wk and when you drop the deca and add tren I would drop the test dose to 125mgs/ and 400-600mgs/wk for tren

You will get yoked off this cycle!

^ already started cycle and thats way to much dosage for me i think, as its my second cycle.....

just a quick update for those who want to know.

Roughly 7 weeks in and a solid 235-236. Really feeling the strength now and loving it. Love how the deca is taking away from the pain of test 400, almost no `charley horse` feeling that i used to get from taking just the test....Although im not really noticing a difference for me from adding the deca.... So well see in the next few weeks.

Me a few weeks ago.
i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm289/N9NE123/h9bulk-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to post an update:

10th pin last thursday 11-6-12. Up to 242lb consistently. Might need to up the test just a tad cause i havent gained anything for about 2 week almost. Also upping my carbs.

Also a concern came up. Im having lower back problems. Not like my spin or anything, more like my lower back muscle. When i do squats and back like bent over rows i get a crazy tight/painful feeling in my lower outter back. Like a knot i cant get out. Ill lay down after i complete my sets for a min to relax them and it not so bad. Sides are nothing, few zits but nothing not normal. Bf is still 10-12% I did the caliber/pinching tool thing at the gym the other day and it i was 8.9% which has to be off. So ill get it done again once done with cycle.

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
Cheap North Face Jackets
nike store
north face promotion code
Nike Air Max 90
Karen Millen Dress
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Longchamp Outlet

Suck it Chen

Back