Week 1-4
750mg Test C/wk
25mg ED Dbol
Week 5-6
750mg Test C/wk
Week 7-10
750mg Test C/wk
50mg EOD Winny

Right now I am 5'10" 243 around 18% BF. Hope to put on some hardness and eliminate bf while keeping to a strict diet. Being a nutrionist and trainer I should be set there. As for cycle I picked it up from other comp BB at my gym and added a small Var to the cycle that I had around to kick start everything up. I will be doing cardio 20 minutes ED on stairmaster and kicking it up to (2) 30 minute sessions ED starting week 7 to help cut up. I am eating 8 meals a day as well very lean....60-15-25 macro breakdown p-c-f roughly. Again 2nd cycle not perfect I know but i'm going to start tomorrow and see what happens. Also taking saw palmetto and milk thistle for protection and taking creatine,CLA, VitC,BCAAs and EFA. I will post before and afters soon.

Last edited:
why not just test cyp for 10 weeks with a little bit of Winstrol (winny) or var at the end

no need to run dbol when cutting

cutting is a product of diet anyways iw ant the dbol for strength and size gains as i will taper off carbs which will give me the size.

dg1483 said:
taking your advice iw il lup the var as well and put it with Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks
do much typing? lol j/k

Back