100 dianabol 5mg each
2 test propionate 100 mg each
5 deca 200mg each
9 primo 100mg each
10 sustanon 250 mg each

(1)make me a cycle
(2)what more do i need?
(3)how much do all of these cost

Honestly, there is not much to make here. 5 amps of Deca is not enough. 9 amps of Primo is not enough. So i would not include those in a cycle because you would be wasting them IMO.

You can go:

wks 1-10, sustanon, 250 mg/wk
wks 1, Propionate, 100 mg/Mon & Thurs.
wks 1-4, Dianabol, 20 mg/ed (you will run out 3 days before the end of week 4)

Keep the nolva on hand and use it if gyno symptons appear.

You are not really leaving anyone much room to make you a decent cycle based on what you listed above.

As for your question, "what more do I need?", I'd say you need more Sust or some other kind of Test. As far as the Deca, you need at least 15-20 amps if you wanted to run it in a cycle. For the Primo, you need at least 20 amps as well if you wanted to run it in a cycle. Id say get a little more Dbol and a little more Prop for the kick start if you decide to go with the cycle I proposed. But honestly, your all over the map here, you dont need 6 different drugs in a cycle, just 1-3 is all you need really.

I agree.......I don't like the planning behind your cycle bro. Pick 2 drugs as Biggie suggested and tun them at proper/sufficient doses.....you'll be happy with your results.

yup...
go with a single ester test...or if you have to sust..at 500mg a week for ten weeks and kick start it with either dbol or prop...

Back