2nd cycle

jambokris

I am a week into my pct And am trying to decide the best way to go for my second cycle,I ran deca and test for my first cycle and was happy with results, what's peoples thoughts on this for a second cycle and the best way to split the doses up?

500mg testosterone enanthate / week

300mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - / week

400mg Masteron/ week

10 weeks

Dude, you waited 8 hours and expect immediate response to a common thread topic?

I'd stick with deca and test and increase dose, maybe add some dbol to start. Run it for 12 weeks minimum

Thanks for the feedback guys fucking priceless mind me to reccomend this forum to ma mates

Chill the fuck out. Your post is not important to anyone other than you so don't expect us to come rushing to your aid whenever you need it.

deca should be ran 12 weeks minimum with test 2-3 weeks longer to make sure nandrolone metabolites clear. This will make pct a lot easier. Fuck mast, thats not going to do shit in terms of gaining muscle. I say throw some dbol in the beginning of this cycle and use at least 400mg deca a week. 300 isn't shit.

Chill the fuck out. Your post is not important to anyone other than you so don't expect us to come rushing to your aid whenever you need it.

deca should be ran 12 weeks minimum with test 2-3 weeks longer to make sure nandrolone metabolites clear. This will make pct a lot easier. Fuck mast, thats not going to do shit in terms of gaining muscle. I say throw some dbol in the beginning of this cycle and use at least 400mg deca a week. 300 isn't shit.
Ok guys sorry for being impatient , I started off with dbol in my first cycle and got slated on here for taking orals, in happy with the advice on test and deca but was hoping to add something else in but if it's not necessary then that's cool what about tren? I've got the bug now and cant get enough I've heard good things about tren, if I take dbol thru my second cycle what dose is best, 30 - 50 mgs per day?

Ok guys sorry for being impatient , I started off with dbol in my first cycle and got slated on here for taking orals, in happy with the advice on test and deca but was hoping to add something else in but if it's not necessary then that's cool what about tren? I've got the bug now and cant get enough I've heard good things about tren, if I take dbol thru my second cycle what dose is best, 30 - 50 mgs per day?

No problem, bro. You got bashed for running it with your first cycle. First cycle should be test only. test, deca and dbol can turn you into a monster if you're training and diet are good. Don't use two 19-nors together, they'll make recovery absolute hell.

Tren is my favorite AAS, but I don't advise taking it with deca. Ever. Use tren ace 350mg ew first as some people have really bad sides to tren and if you use enanthate you're stuck with the sides for about 10 days. With ace, they're usually gone in a day and a half. Tren is the only compound I recommend dosages that low. If you don't have any adverse sides you can bump up the dose the next time. Also, inject ed to avoid sides as the acetate ester is very short.

For the dbol, start with 30 or so and jump up to no more than 50 if you can. Some people get horrible estro issues on the slightest bit of dbol, so its always best to start low.

No problem, bro. You got bashed for running it with your first cycle. First cycle should be test only. test, deca and dbol can turn you into a monster if you're training and diet are good. Don't use two 19-nors together, they'll make recovery absolute hell.

Tren is my favorite AAS, but I don't advise taking it with deca. Ever. Use tren ace 350mg ew first as some people have really bad sides to tren and if you use enanthate you're stuck with the sides for about 10 days. With ace, they're usually gone in a day and a half. Tren is the only compound I recommend dosages that low. If you don't have any adverse sides you can bump up the dose the next time. Also, inject ed to avoid sides as the acetate ester is very short.

For the dbol, start with 30 or so and jump up to no more than 50 if you can. Some people get horrible estro issues on the slightest bit of dbol, so its always best to start low.

Ok sounds good to me, how long do u recommend I run the dbol for 6-8 weeks max? With 500 test 400 deca for 10 weeks.

Ok sounds good to me, how long do u recommend I run the dbol for 6-8 weeks max? With 500 test 400 deca for 10 weeks.

Gains with dbol typically fall off after four weeks so I typically don't go any longer than that.

I don't recommend deca for that short of duration. Your post cycle therapy (pct) is going to suck ass if you do this. Run test for 12 weeks and run 8 weeks of npp at 400mg ew. You'll get better results that way and recovery won't be miserable. If you don't have access to npp (which is the same compound as deca, just a different ester fyi), run a 15-16 week cycle ending the deca at 12 weeks.

Gains with dbol typically fall off after four weeks so I typically don't go any longer than that.

I don't recommend deca for that short of duration. Your post cycle therapy (pct) is going to suck ass if you do this. Run test for 12 weeks and run 8 weeks of npp at 400mg ew. You'll get better results that way and recovery won't be miserable. If you don't have access to npp (which is the same compound as deca, just a different ester fyi), run a 15-16 week cycle ending the deca at 12 weeks.

I've never heard of noo what's that? I can get equioise 250 or deca 250, I had to switch to the equioise 6 weeks into my last cycle as the boy messed my order up

I've never heard of noo what's that? I can get equioise 250 or deca 250, I had to switch to the equioise 6 weeks into my last cycle as the boy messed my order up

I already explained what npp was. If that is all you have, then you should get another vial of test and deca. Run the test 14-16 (16 being better) weeks and stop the deca after week 12.

I already explained what npp was. If that is all you have, then you should get another vial of test and deca. Run the test 14-16 (16 being better) weeks and stop the deca after week 12.

Valuable info lad thanks for the help much appreciated

Back