2rd cycle 500mg of test cyp and 200mg of deca

i did my first cycle of test e @ 500mg for 10 weeks, ages ago. im start my new cycle in 2 days. im doing 500mg of test cyp and single 200mg shot of deca.

deca is for 10 weeks
test is for 12 weeks

monday: 250mg of test cyp / 200mg of deca
thursday: 250mg of test cyp

i have been reading a lot and some people are saying that 200mg of deca is too weak therefore no much gain. what to u guys think?
will i get more gains if i do the 200mg of deca for 10 weeks.

Usually the ratio for test/ deca is 5:1 but I have had better results with 2:1 ratio so if you just add 250mg deca you should be fine

What I would change is run test 13 weeks and deca 12

As far as the dose yes it's mild but if it's legit you will get some of the benefits of deca like the joint support. I'd up it to 300 or 400 but if you decide not to you're still getting 700mg of gear in your system which you will grow off of

IMO, your cycle is to short. To get more bang, I would go 16-18 weeks on test and 14-16 weeks deca. Make sure to run your test 2 weeks longer than deca. Personally I like your test/deca ratio.

In order to answer you question regarding 200mg deca vs. higher does; it will be helpful to know your stats (age, hight, weight, %BF etc.).

Grind

What I would change is run test 13 weeks and deca 12

As far as the dose yes it's mild but if it's legit you will get some of the benefits of deca like the joint support. I'd up it to 300 or 400 but if you decide not to you're still getting 700mg of gear in your system which you will grow off of

I agree with this. I ran 500mg test per week for 14wks and 300mg deca per week for 12wks with good results.

Deca dose is fine, but it depends what you're looking to get from it. Join support? Or joint support and size? Yes you'll grow off the 200 but I wouldn't expect a crazy difference from your previous cycle. My first cycle was test only, secon was 500 test 400 deca and loved it. It was pharma grade which makes a huge difference haha. So like A.B. said, if it's legit, it will suffice.

GetBig13
I was wondering about your statement "pharma grade which makes a huge difference" what is the difference if you have a legit 200mg test cyp and a Watson 200mg test cyp? If the UGL is quality and truly 200mg Test what is the difference?
Just curious for my own knowledge

Back