3 weeks into Test E and low levels of LDL. Not adding oral?

unisuper

Hello,

I'm on my 3rd week of Test E. I received today the results from my blood work from yesterday, and I'm a little bit worried. For the 2nd I was running Anavar (which I regret, as I changed my mind as I should have been running Dianabol) and took 1 week off to clean my system prior starting Dbol.

But now my main worry is that there are some values that are high (Liver enzymes, but not really high, only double) and what worries me the most is that while overall cholesterol is low (126 mg / dL) the HDL is only 26 (mg /dL), which I think it might add a lot of stress into my liver if I add one oral such as Dbol for 3-4 weeks only.

In addition to that, CK values were also high, but I've been reading it is due to high workout. In general I'm not feeling bad, but I'd like to know if there is a risk, and if I should supplement any Niacin (though is liver toxic too) or any other supplements to increase the HDL / LDL ratio.

Last edited:
just run injectables and don't' mess around with the orals if its a health concern for you.. drop var and dbol and jut pin some masteron if your wanting to stack Test E.

Run omega 3 and 6 supplements to help with the cholesterol . run liv 52 and NAC for llver health, and tudca for liver repair. Not sure what niacin would do of for you in regards to cholesterol (thats more for cardiovascular support).

if you training extremely hard weight training for 'hypertrophy' then the break down of muscle will show up on a blood test as slightly elevated liver values, this is normal .

Back