3 weeks out

charlie28

3 weeks out now not very good pics there all to large to upload. im doing first timers only im 6 ft and 90kg will post pics of the day in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Look good man. What're you runnin? For only three weeks into a cycle your a pretty big dude to start with. Keep up the good work

I think he means 3 weeks out from a contest... If that is the case, which one are you doing? What division/weight class? You look hard as nails and definately lean enough, just coast on in to the water manipulation period. Good Luck!

ectomorph said:
I think he means 3 weeks out from a contest... If that is the case, which one are you doing? What division/weight class? You look hard as nails and definately lean enough, just coast on in to the water manipulation period. Good Luck!

Ah yes bodybuilding jargon. I will catch on soon.

u cut up like a fish man, nice to see some good calves you barely see it on others, good proportion

I am not sure where you are competing but you look pretty professional even. I almost feel guilty pointing out any weaker spots as you make most of us look pretty bad by comparison. But if you really want any critismn too, I think your legs are lagging a little bit size wise, very good form though & good cuts. Then your chest maybe a little.

Maybe the better way to put it is your arms & delts are incredible, and traps look pretty awesome too.

Last edited:
the final 3 weeks of diet are going to be your make or break. As a middle or light weight, you look fairly good. I assume your about 160 lbs. If it's higher, you lacking width. Also your lower abs are much flatter than you'd probably want. Your third set (on your 6 pack) doesn't even have it's cut yet. Hopefully your cardio, diet and water intake tightens this area up.

That's my only criticism.

Good luck.

Back