30 week hGH, IGF-1, T4 & AAS

DammShame

Hola Pro***8217;s!
On week 10 of 12 of first cycle using Sostenon 250 @ 500mg a week. Overall happy with the experience. No bad side effects.

I just jumped on this cycle with the help from a friend and did not bother to research it myself until after starting. I wont make that mistake again so I am now planning out my next cycle rather early. I have few post here as I have been reading not asking questions till ready...... which is Now :help:

After quite a bit of reading for the last couple months this is the plan I came up with - (For what it's worth)

30 week Cycle:

hGH (Hygetropin)
Weeks 1-30
2-3 IUs - first thing in the morning
All HGH injected subQ into abdomen, obliques, or fronts of the thighs

Long R3 IGF-1
Weeks 1-30 Post workout 4 weeks on 4 off
- 40 mcg***8217;s intramuscular ED (Calves, Thighs, Delts and Pec***8217;s)

T4
Week 1-30
- 100 mcgs taken once each day

AAS Cycle
13-24 Testoviron(E) 500/250 M&Th or same w/ Sust 250
13-22 Deca 200/100 M&Th
19-24 Anavar 50 mg/ED or Winstrol 50 mg/EOD (Anavar seems milder for 2nd cycle)
13-26.3 Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT
25 - hCG @ 500iu ED for 10 days
26.3 - 30.3 Nolvedex 40/40/20/20 ed

• Supplements: Still TBD
  • Training: M&Th Upper/T&F Lower w/ W&Sat optional HIIT Cardio (My Current Schedule)
  • Diet: Apprx 30% Protein, 45% Carbs, and 25% fat mostly Poly/Mono. currently about 3000 calories (Need more - Weight gain next cycle)
  • Blood test(S) Done Week -2, 12, 19 & 32
  • Not sure when to fit in a Deload or if any is needed with this plan -
  • I would like to log it in detail - blood work and all; please let me know or link if you have a good template.

Disclaimer: Plan is a Work in Progress
Keep in mind that ALL of this is ripped from other sources as I certainly dont have the experience for it. I just put together the bet plan I could come up with based upon my research to date. All advice welcome and I will make Changes based upon on it. If I (or you) find I am biting off to much - So be it; let me know what to drop and why - but I would like to push the envelope as much as possible; it's in my nature!

Age 47, 5'10" 192 lbs
Pura vida and Semper Fi,
DS

Last edited:
how do you go from a test only first cycle to this for a second? 2 iu wont do much. ive ran 2 iu for 6 months now and im a little thinner but more importantly I healed my shoulder. for fat loss you need like 4iu and for growth you need like 8iu.

how do you go from a test only first cycle to this for a second? 2 iu wont do much. ive ran 2 iu for 6 months now and im a little thinner but more importantly I healed my shoulder. for fat loss you need like 4iu and for growth you need like 8iu.

First to second? For the hGH and T4, I based upon age mostly and research - after 30 years of sports related (and 1 combat) injuries - Well I am really started to feel them. The low does is what I read as a conservative starting point for anti-age and fat loss. I can bump this as needed. hGh is not for the growth, IGF-1 for new cells and AAS to build them. The AAS cycle seems to be a pretty standard second cycle. I wanted to do more on the first but headed the suggestion to stick with a test only cycle.

Sources provided as needed.....

As for the big leap? I seldom do things in half measures......

Thanks,
DS

King - Forgot to ask "what type of hGH did you use?" I've read that the Hygetropin is pretty powerful compared to generics....

Cheers,
DS

Are you really fat?

At 47 i'd run the HGH (2-3iu's ED) + a low dose of Test (250mg PW) and go 12 months like this. id also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius PW. get blood work done. you probably will need some adex at .25 EoD or twice a week.

Run the IGF if you want 40mcgs but dont go more that 4 weeks then break for 4 weeks

No orals... if anything run Anavar (var) for four weeks to kick things off.

T4 i wouldnt bother.

like he said the GH isnt going to make you a beast but you will feel like million bucks.

the AAS cycle is ok too many compounds. if anything bump up the test to 500pw for 14 weeks then drop it back down to 250pW

PCT isnt comprehensive enough for your age. add clomid and go 3-4 more weeks. id also look into proviron

Diet is going to make the biggest impact. Id work on that 1st.

Last edited:
King,
Responded last night but never posted! What type of hGH are you using?

Jack,
I will look into the full year hGH/250 test. I need to clear this PCT and get test checked (I know I should have done prior). I may need some "therapy" but to be honest have not really wanted to consider that. Blood test will tell I guess - At least it's cheap and no ?'s asked here in Costa Rica. I can bump to 3iu as/if needed. Not looking to get beasty from the hGH - Too old for that I think and not sure how it will effect my current hobbies/sports. Would be nice if it eased the pressure off of my old Sports, Combat and stupid fall down drunk injuries though. I will read more on the hCG for this as well. I know Austinitie has a thread about it and it is OTC here but not in a way to take as he suggested. My own supply should be here on Thursday.

IGF: Good call - Changed

Will work on PCT: I posted my current plan - How does my age effect it?
AAS too complex? I pulled off a major site and just switched the Winstrol (winny) for Anavar (var). Or just too much for a second cycle with hGH? Will look into Proviron -thx

T4: I have read that this is needed on hGH cycle. Why no bother?

Roger that on the Diet - I have never done better than I have in the last 5 months tracking it online but always could do better. I DO have a problem eating over 3k healthily! Going to start subbing in weight gain as needed.

Thanks for the help- To bed and some recovery!
Cheers, DS

Back