300mg-400mg test per week year round

TheResearcher

Vegan Carnivore
Anyone with 3-5 years of use at the 300-400mg per week level?
5-10 years?
Care to share any negatives on health that have come up?

I know someone who runs 200-400 mg for about 3 months and then blasts on 800mg plus other compounds the other 9 months. He says he is healthy with good blood work and such. So he says

Sorry, I'm 50mg shy of being able to tell you that as long as proactive preventative maintenance is done, my TRT has been nothing short of a miracle in my life. :p

Health issues come from guys that either don't take care of themselves, are ignorant when it comes to their bodies' needs, or take unnecessary risks. I absolutely can see nothing positive from a guy just starting out to hop on a cycle of 400mg for years, as they'll destroy their connective tissues and definitely shut down their natural production for good.

I know someone who runs 200-400 mg for about 3 months and then blasts on 800mg plus other compounds the other 9 months. He says he is healthy with good blood work and such. So he says
He's on a cycle year round at 400mg, then blasting. I personally would not do this. I'm an advocate of blasting occasionally on trt, but for health concerns I would come back to normal test range while utilizing trt.

I stay on test year round for 6 years now at 500-600 a week see doctor every two mths for bloods have had no problems but I do stay on cycle support

I stay on test year round for 6 years now at 500-600 a week see doctor every two mths for bloods have had no problems but I do stay on cycle support

500-600 mg a week is not a trt dose but a blast. Just curious on how your doctor let you stay that high ??

Here's a recent pubmedstudy on effects of 300mg per week (along with 100mg per week participants) administered for 4-6 months: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2104626

Highlights from findings:

Except for mild truncal acne, weight gain, and increases in hematocrit, we detected no significant adverse health effects of chronic high dosage T administration.

Furthermore, we found no evidence of major adverse health effects of T administered chronically even at the highest dosage.

Last edited:
Here's a recent pubmedstudy on effects of 300mg per week (along with 100mg per week participants) administered for 4-6 months: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2104626

Highlights from findings:

""Except for mild truncal acne, weight gain, and increases in hematocrit, we detected no significant adverse health effects of chronic high dosage T administration.""

the way the underlined sentence is worded does not make a lot of sense , it starts with "except for" and then says "we detected no significant adverse health effects" .. Why is there the 'Exception' , ie., the "except for" at all, is acne really considered a significant adverse health effect ?

Thats a lot year round bro. 250/wk year round would be okay for a TRT. Then blast up to 400-500 when u want to blast or run a cycle

Really? wow..thats a lot man thats what most run for a first time cycle. maybe even more. i think my first cycle was 400mgs of pharma grade test cyp!!!

You dont get worried...what do u do when u blast? or do u not even bother?

Back