308 Powers Recomp cycle and progress

Noooooo! My hero -wasting away!

Good luck! Maybe I'll pass you on my way up. :) :) :)

I'm not going below 275 R9 haha. I weighed in at 295 today. I think I can have abs with 20lbs of fat loss.

As far as the cycle goes, i'm peaking up for a powerlifting meet, so it's probably not the best idea to be transparent with everything along that.

I was kind of just picking at you. Hey, nothing wrong with a little competition though. Im sure you can get leaner than me bro. It comes to a certain point that it makes me weaker to lean down too much, but I think ive used that excuse as a reason to be a fatass too long.

Disclaimer : I am not recommending anyone else do this. If anyone recognizes me from real life, everything I have said has been theoretical and I have not admitted to illegal drug use.

Im not sure exactly what I was taking in the before. Somewhere around 750 test 300 deca 300 eq. Currently running 800 test 400 tren 300 deca 300 eq.

Gonna be going up as high as my body will allow me without shutting down, then adding orals 4 weeks out for the meet.

Interesting cycle. What are you getting from the deca you aren't getting from the tren other than water?

The deca and the eq are for the thickening of the synovial fluid and the collagen synthesis boosting effects. The deca itself does not have the cross linking abilities that the eq does, so combining them together works very synergestically. Within the next few weeks, that will be taken up to 600 deca 600 eq.

In the last year, ive torn a bicep, went down with 850 and torn acl quad dislocated knee, flipped a truck and really damaged my wrist, and dislocated my shoulder and re-torn my labrum. Deca makes me feel a little less horrible, and its practically free, so, no reason for me not to run it.

I know that may be backwards logic for most people though...

I apologize for the random question....did you say you were squatting 850??? what are your lifts man that insane

Back