31 y old exp. user, tren for first time...please critique

ken_way

Hi there, Im new to these forums.

Im 31 y old, lifting since 17. Stats: 209 lbs, 5.9 tall about 10% bf (see pic below). Did my first cycle when I was 25 (test e only) and did 7 others since then. Now Id like to run tren for first time (see my plan).

Questions are:

1) Is 80mg eod of tren enough for first timer ?
2) Is arimidex needed for this cycle ? I have parlodel ed as prevention from prolactin issues and I was told adex is useless, as tren sides arent estrogen related.
3) Is dosage of test high enough ? I dont want way too much test, just about HRT level, to function normaly and to let tren do the job.
4) Is HCG during cycle run like that fine ? Want to help my nuts and reduce the following shutdown.
5) Can I use nolvadex along with clomid and daa for PCT ?
6) Do you think masteron will help aswell ? Id like to add it to the mix, but there would be really a lot of injections.
7) Is 6 weeks fine for tren first timer or should I add 2 more ?

Dont forget to rename ending of cycle file from .txt to .xlsx (had to do it so I could upload it here)

1st (2008): Test E only, 10 weeks 500mg ew

2nd (2009): Same as 1st, + I threw it oxymetholone (anapolon) 2 weeks 50mg ed, 2 weeks 75mg ed

3rd (2010): Sust 500mg ew for 14 weeks, 75mg oxymeth for 3 weeks and 100 mg for another 3.

4rd (2010): Test C 16 weeks 400mg ew, 10-16 winny (oral) 50mg ed. Had my blood work done after this cycle and since there was way too little break between 3rd and 4th and I used A LOT of orals, had my liver and kidney values fucked up really lot. I had more than 1,5 years break after this cycle, no drugs

5th (2012): Sustanon 750 mg ew + EQ 500mg ew for 14 weeks

6th (2012): This wasnt cycle really, I was just shooting myself with low doses of sust (250ew) just to keep gains and stay in "online" mode, as I didnt want to go off but I was tired of high doses of juice at the same time (had same issues with gf). Had a longer break when I was finished with sust again.

7th(2014): My last cycle (ended in the end of july) was sust 400 mg ew + eq 500mg ew + mast 400mg ew + 4 weeks of T3 (did 100mcg only 2 days, dosage tappering from 25 up to 100 and down to 25) also I dont want to mess with clen as I had friend who abused it and died from it, so Im scared as fuck, rather eat clean then use that shitt

Regarding my diet, on-cycle I aim for about 300-320g of protein, 90-100 fats and rest kcals filled with carbs, depending on how much cardio and and others activies I do, and what is my goal. It differs quite a lot, anywhere from 200-600g.

Forgot to mention my goal with this tren cycle is to get to 6-8% bf and add at least 8 pounds of muscle + get some solid definition, fulness and hardness.

Also I was thinking about starting HGH in future. Do you guys find it worth the money ? Talking just about 4-5 IU. Does it really make that much difference on your physique ? Im not looking to get fucking huge, I just want to keep bodyfat low year round and also for health benefits.

Last edited:
Hi there, Im new to these forums.

Im 31 y old, lifting since 17. Stats: 209 lbs, 5.9 tall about 10% bf (see pic below). Did my first cycle when I was 25 (test e only) and did 7 others since then. Now Id like to run tren for first time (see my plan).

Questions are:

1) Is 80mg eod of tren enough for first timer ?
2) Is arimidex needed for this cycle ? I have parlodel ed as prevention from prolactin issues and I was told adex is useless, as tren sides arent estrogen related.
3) Is dosage of test high enough ? I dont want way too much test, just about HRT level, to function normaly and to let tren do the job.
4) Is HCG during cycle run like that fine ? Want to help my nuts and reduce the following shutdown.
5) Can I use nolvadex along with clomid and daa for PCT ?
6) Do you think masteron will help aswell ? Id like to add it to the mix, but there would be really a lot of injections.
7) Is 6 weeks fine for tren first timer or should I add 2 more ?

Dont forget to rename ending of cycle file from .txt to .xlsx (had to do it so I could upload it here)

1 : yes its a good starting point, you can up the dosage based on how you feel @ sides.. 500mg/week is good
2 : can't answer this, I don't know your body
3 : I ran tren 700mg/week with 300mg test and had 0 issues with my dick or w/e
4 : yes
5 : yes
6 : masteron will keep you dry, help with estro.. if you run it you might not need arimidex at all.. 300-400mg/week is good
7 : 6 weeks is fine, personally I'd go with 8 for maximum results

1st (2008): Test E only, 10 weeks 500mg ew

2nd (2009): Same as 1st, + I threw it oxymetholone (anapolon) 2 weeks 50mg ed, 2 weeks 75mg ed

3rd (2010): Sust 500mg ew for 14 weeks, 75mg oxymeth for 3 weeks and 100 mg for another 3.

4rd (2010): Test C 16 weeks 400mg ew, 10-16 winny (oral) 50mg ed. Had my blood work done after this cycle and since there was way too little break between 3rd and 4th and I used A LOT of orals, had my liver and kidney values fucked up really lot. I had more than 1,5 years break after this cycle, no drugs

5th (2012): Sustanon 750 mg ew + EQ 500mg ew for 14 weeks

6th (2012): This wasnt cycle really, I was just shooting myself with low doses of sust (250ew) just to keep gains and stay in "online" mode, as I didnt want to go off but I was tired of high doses of juice at the same time (had same issues with gf). Had a longer break when I was finished with sust again.

7th(2014): My last cycle (ended in the end of july) was sust 400 mg ew + eq 500mg ew + mast 400mg ew + 4 weeks of T3 (did 100mcg only 2 days, dosage tappering from 25 up to 100 and down to 25) also I dont want to mess with clen as I had friend who abused it and died from it, so Im scared as fuck, rather eat clean then use that shitt

Regarding my diet, on-cycle I aim for about 300-320g of protein, 90-100 fats and rest kcals filled with carbs, depending on how much cardio and and others activies I do, and what is my goal. It differs quite a lot, anywhere from 200-600g.

Forgot to mention my goal with this tren cycle is to get to 6-8% bf and add at least 8 pounds of muscle + get some solid definition, fulness and hardness.

Also I was thinking about starting HGH in future. Do you guys find it worth the money ? Talking just about 4-5 IU. Does it really make that much difference on your physique ? Im not looking to get fucking huge, I just want to keep bodyfat low year round and also for health benefits.

you can lower your protein and replace it by carbs.. 320 is unecessary high; 200-250 is good. Can't comment on hgh, never used it; good cycle history, dosage arent sky-high; slow and steady growth is the way to go in my opinion

you can lower your protein and replace it by carbs.. 320 is unecessary high; 200-250 is good. Can't comment on hgh, never used it; good cycle history, dosage arent sky-high; slow and steady growth is the way to go in my opinion

Thank you for response SamSport. Regarding protein, I might try a bit less this time, because what Ive noticed is that sometimes (when I had lower carbs, about 200-250g or so).
I missed the energy and drive in gym to really push myself and we all know that eating that much protein on daily basis isnt cheap thing and its also quite time consuming to prep all the meals, as I dont use any supplements at all, only whey protein (scoop pw and sometimes 2 scoops for bf when Im tired of eggs) and eating 2 pounds of chicken breasts a day gets odd.

Back