33 years old 135lbs 5'6" looking to get diet right

troabarton

I have zero appetite!!!! Lots of good information in the boards as far as what to eat, How much to eat... But I can't stomach it.. Tips for increasing appetite, and not walking around looking like a snake that just swallowed a golf ball!!!

There are some peptides that increase appetite, and 3J would prob be your go to guy to get your diet down right.

GHRP-6 will make you hungry like crazy; GHRP-2 to a lesser extent, if you are looking for something exogenous to increase appetite.

Otherwise you just have to stuff it down. If volume is the problem you can try more calorie dense foods.

Also, lack of appetite could be a hormone problem.

At 33 I know I'm in the back end as far as hormones... I'll research the information you gave me, and look into calorie rich foods. Pushed 3000 calories 120 grams of protein yesterday prior to training thought I was going to shit myself... Maybe just time and consistent intake...

Try and evenly space your meals, every 2 hours or so (if you aren't already), this gives your body time to break down the food and make room for more.. Good luck!

Crazy schedule!!! I have to make time to even eat... just plan meals ahead, cook in bulk, etc..... Lots of good ideas in the boards......

Yeah bro Sunday my wife cooks a ton of food to last the week, might not be the tastiest way to go but it makes it ALOT easier to get all of your meals in. I was having to shovel down tons of food in the middle of classes just to stay on course.. Also try not to make shakes a big part of your diet, they are easy but not the kind of quality you want to fill your day with..

The shake is what gets me... I got kicked in the stomach training yesterday and it was almost game over. Legit good isn't so bad but getting all down is a struggle.

Increase appetite is a side of hgrp-6.... That's hilarious... Get bigger stronger faster... But your going to want to eat more???? I'm in.

Back