350mg Test/350mg Mast E Bulking Blast

I have, back when I was natural and the same thing occured, but with juice your just blow the fuck up on another level lol

Holy SHIT!! Staunched in the house :). I dont have time to write much right now but I will pop back later today brother. Good to see you.

test with mast is not a bad idea, but a more effective combo would be test/proviron. I find that proviron increases the effectiveness of test, others have professed this as well. Running 50-75mg proviron daily along with 500-750mg of test is beautiful.

test with mast is not a bad idea, but a more effective combo would be test/proviron. I find that proviron increases the effectiveness of test, others have professed this as well. Running 50-75mg proviron daily along with 500-750mg of test is beautiful.

proviron is great, as a 'cherry on top' of the sundae, but MASTERON with test makes up the whole sundae, imo . they are similar in structure but mast has anabolic muscle building properties, proviron does not.

So as far as Im concered, and opinions on this are going to vary. If youre going to run the Test that low Id run the Masteron really high, like 1g per week. Could even get funky with the kicker and use Anavar instead of a 'traditional' oral kicker.

I personally see anything under 600mg of Masteron to be a waste. It will lower SHBG, sure, but to experince all the other amazing benefits of it the dose has got to be above 600, and IMO preferably well above 600.

Haven't checked in for a while but I've dropped the Masteron mainly due to the fact that it feels just like Tren without the sketchy/paranoia... Yeah' deadly serious so that's a wrap for this one boys. Actually to word it better, I notced Masteron just makes you as much of an asshole as Tren, but instead of the paranoia and anxiety, you just get super fucking moody and emotional.

I must say tho, Vascularity is there, but it doesn't provide a fullness and can tell it dries you out, also comes with this is muscle spasms and it's lierally like wven tho I am hydrated, I just don't feel hydrated kinda thing, it's strange. I honestly think this one is best left for pre-comp or atleast needs some Deca. I much prefer EQ over Masteron as well... , based on my personal experience ontop of others who reccomend the same.

BTW im gnna say it again, Masteron makes me damn moody, I feel a solid androgenic affect, but it's that arrogant righteous asshole mode one just like that fucking golden syrup of the darkside lmao...Tren!. Nipple sensitivty has reduced with the exact same letro dose though... I don't look as puffy. Also, just a random ass thought I've knocked down a feer beers because it's making me anxious... I would say Masteron is Tren without the Progesterone Receptor binding and that progesterone is responsible for the muscle building (Androgenic just preserves but won't build, more anti-catabolic than anabolic in nature for a simpler explanation and does help chew at fat AKA Tren), but also mood issues, gyno, why some people bloat and what contributes in connection to the androgenic look, that unique tren look that so happens to line up with the same stack, AKA, Test+Deca (needs an andogenic kick like Tren, but gives the progesterone based Anabolic activity) -Masteron stack (coz this is where the androgenic kick that perfect deca what from I hear so damn perfect in synergy) ... Food for thought there... I will attempt masteron again if I can get my hands on Deca absolutely asap is not I would only attempt it again wthout deca (been 5 days since last Mast shot and lettting it clear if I dont obtain Deca anytime soon).

Another thing, and why I can definitely agree that it would truly shine pre-contest is I get solid cramps and twitches on this stuff throughout my body and cramps and yes I am hydrated liek I mentioned but cop that dehydrated style feeling that is quite unique, but Taurine somewhat helps though for anyone who is experiencing masteron or any other AAS for that matter more than likely DHT derivates, to get soem Taurine and extra water into you ;)

Last edited:
I'm intrigued Juced.... why do you love letro?
a little goes a long way, easy to dose in liquid rc (once you work out your best dose), cheap (since you need very little) and always works.
only reason i rec dex soo much is people tend to over do letro.
All I've ever used is Letro and have listened to what juiced chop has said on dosing, and have always kept dry on each cycle and no lumps or issues to speak of!
awesome to hear! : )
Juiced chop has been using letro since 2012 as long as ive been here. I like letro too but never bothered finding a sweet spot just use it when e2 gets out of hand
yep maybe even longer lol. i like it. right now im using stane since im only on 200mg test ew + 800mg primo ew, but letro is my main AI for years.

OP even if you tend to get alot of estrogen issues, i still feel this is way too much. atleast cut dose in half and see how you do IMO

ps maste/teste is great for bulking. just because mast is "dryer" doesnt mean its not useful.

my fav cycles are maste/test, deca/test, primo/test and if adding an oral i like anavar and dont really use orals anymore

I second a few of the ideas mentioned in this thread.

1.Adding deca would be fantastic. Test/Deca/Mast is a great stack.

2. 2.5 mg of letrozole per week can cover up to 1 gram of test for most. 5 mg of letro is already overkill in my opinion. Please try 5 mg max before you hit 7.5 mg per week. I'm talking pharmaceutical letrozole though. That much letro will destroy your bulk on 350 mg of testosterone. You will feel weak, tired, and your joints will painful. Especially since you already have masteron.

Back