3j client

One pound loss can be fine.

I am a few days ahead of you, and I am down 3-4 pounds, but the majority was just some water weight. My body is changing, so I am happy. However, Iam looking at week three to be a decent week for dropping. Would still like to see 200 by the end. I think that is 46 days from now

I am hovering at 215-216, so I know how it can be. Just stick with it and let 3J handle what is needed

My energy is really good. Bf I'm not sure.. I'll post some pics in a week or two. I was a little slow getting out ofbed today.. But I had a bad sleep. I think I might go lower than 180.. Maybe 175. All depends on how I look

Day 19..

was sent to another city for work this week so i didnt have a gym to work out in, but went for 20 min jogs and 30 min walks around the area

weight was 188.6 this morning

Ive been with 3J for 6 weeks and his diet has changed my knowledge completely on dieting and what is right to eat>>>> day 1 161.00 lbs day 35 171.0 lbs of lean im on bulking program but keeping it lean lean..My metabolism is working exclellent with the multi carb cycle

Ive been with 3J for 6 weeks and his diet has changed my knowledge completely on dieting and what is right to eat>>>> day 1 161.00 lbs day 35 171.0 lbs of lean im on bulking program but keeping it lean lean..My metabolism is working exclellent with the multi carb cycle

Congrats

I am four weeks in, and have dropped bodyfat. Weight has pretty much remained around 215

thanks clicked...today was weigh in day... i weighed in at 185... im feeling alot better since i first started.. its been a total of 10 pounds now...i think i want to do another 10.. lol 175 sounds good to me..not sure though...all depends on how i look at 180...at 180 ill post pics again..hows everything with you? iv been following your thread clicked

Back