3j client

gullymanz

Hello everyone,

I have recently decided to go w 3j to take the next step into my fitness. I used to be 220 pounds then dropped to 190ish and now I felt I let a expert make my diet. I am 23 years old 195 pounds and 5 10. I think roughly 23 percent bf? Not sure sent some pics to 3j he should be able to guess better than me. Anyways my goal is to be under 180 by end of June. Hopefully I get jacked. Today is day 1 :)

Last edited:
I am a few days ahead of you, and I really like what he provided.

Wish you the best at reaching your goal

Thanks man. Yeah iv been following your forum. Keep it up

I'm finishing up my 4th meal. Man this feels like I'm eating non stop

i too am a client and plan on using him again hopefully tomorrow for my next cycle! word of advice pre cook your meals!!! i cook all my chicken for the weak cut it all up and throw it in tuberaware containers with my sides so all i need is a plastic fork and can eat it on the go!!...you guys wont be dissapointed with his services!

Gullymanz: You want to lose 10 pounds by June? That should be easy. haha thats 2.5 pounds a month. Shouldn't be too painful

i too am a client and plan on using him again hopefully tomorrow for my next cycle! word of advice pre cook your meals!!! i cook all my chicken for the weak cut it all up and throw it in tuberaware containers with my sides so all i need is a plastic fork and can eat it on the go!!...you guys wont be dissapointed with his services!

I am trying to figure out how to mark the different tupperware containers. I just taped some paper to each container on Sunday, but not I am experimenting with a black Sharpie on them.

I know it is permanent, but that doesn't bother me.

Day 4
It's a higher carb day. But man how I hate oats.

If you really dont like them, make sure you let 3J know about it. He may have you subsitute another food

For me, it isnt bacon and eggs...but the oats are plenty filling!

I signed up with 3j myself . I know it must be hard but just know at the end it's worth it!

Only hard if you let it be hard.

3J works with his clients to make sure they arent struggeling with things. All it takes is an email to him, and he responds back

Day 6

off day from the gym today and tomorrow, but did wake up today sick, caught a cold.. I haven't been on this diet long but i do feel like my workouts are a lot better, i have more energy throughout the day and go harder at the gym... i feel like my body is getting used to the diet, whenever it gets close to food time i automatically get hungry. lol

Day 6

off day from the gym today and tomorrow, but did wake up today sick, caught a cold.. I haven't been on this diet long but i do feel like my workouts are a lot better, i have more energy throughout the day and go harder at the gym... i feel like my body is getting used to the diet, whenever it gets close to food time i automatically get hungry. lol

I have the same good overall feeling.

Combination of the diet and levels has me going along great!

Well it's been one week now.. Day 8.. I feel stronger and better but I only lost one pound. I do have to say I was sick the whole weekend so I did not move at all.

Back