3j review/ log and a little bit of background

tyler2k

Whats going on everyone, just wanted to put up my experience with 3j so far. First i guess ill tell some background. I guess i should start by saying i fight mma for different organizations and when i started i fought at 185. I didn't feel like that class was a fit for me cause i have a larger frame and it was difficult staying that weight. So i jumped to the 205 class and loved it easy to cut to, more striking oriented (my strong point). So fast forward a bit i got offered to jump to heavyweight,and since iv done a few fights at that weight and had success i figured why not, now normally id weigh in at around 225 for that but i wanted to go bigger so i had more size on my side due to me being only 6ft. So i did a dirty bulk, i know not smart, so i ended at 250lb with alot more strength and endurance didn't suffer to much. This is where 3j comes in, i was lost on how to stay bigger and leaner. Now for the stats
26 years old
250lbs
22%bf, measured by calipers and one of those handheld thing so take what you will from it
I trained everyday and did cardio everyday but couldn't lean out so i reached out to 3j, i am now about 4 weeks in and I'm down 17lbs and my strength has gone up consistently. His diet plan is written out perfect, his training style is fast and hits you hard, he answers your emails back fast and even puts up with constant questions haha. I will continue to update this thread with further progress. 3j definitely has my business for life. Sorry it was so long just wanted to fit everything in

that is good to hear i have been debating on using him for awhile. just een short on funds

Wait for one of his discounts, thats what i did he lists them when he does them. Definitely well worth it

I am a strong proponent of 3J. He costs less than a single cycle and what you learn you know forever.

Back