3J, when is the best time for me?

When would be the best time to employ you as a coach given my situation? I should be starting TRT this week some time. I'm also not really training hard due to all of the injuries that I'm nursing. Basically I can't bench or do much with biceps. Maybe we can work around the injuries? I can squat, deadlift, etc.

I was thinking of going for the 8 week carb cycling program. I'm sitting at around 21% bf right now according to my accumeasure calipers. I'm 6'0 and weigh 250lbs. 38 yrs old. Usually eat pretty healthy, but fall off the wagon easily with 2 young boys always wanting to eat junk food. (I know that's a bad excuse).

Anyway let me know when you think it would be best to get started in order to maximize my time with you. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks!

Last edited:
What's up brother...

OK your first priority should be dialing in your trt.. After that it's injury

If you are going to spend money on any coach don't do it half assed... Get better then hit me up.. Im not going anywhere! Lol

Work on those injuries!!

What's up brother...

OK your first priority should be dialing in your trt.. After that it's injury

If you are going to spend money on any coach don't do it half assed... Get better then hit me up.. Im not going anywhere! Lol

Work on those injuries!!

3j , any other person would chose the money and (let's do it today).

Such a great person you are. Big big respect.

Reactions: 3J
3j , any other person would chose the money and (let's do it today).

Such a great person you are. Big big respect.

i dont want a half ass client as much as you dont want to put your money in and do it half assed..

im here to make changes for my clients.. i want them to proudly report their progress.. i want them to see changes in the mirror and feel like they got their monies worth.. if i didn't i would be out of a job.. lol..

get better brother

Back