this will be the 3rd

no problems with training or nutrition, jsy advise on this possable cycle;

DBOL or ANDROL 50mg per day, week 1-4
hgh week 1-15 @ 3iu's per night
test ent - 500mg per week, week 1-15
deca - 400mg per week, week 1-15
normal post cycle therapy (pct) and nolva on hand

pls tell me wht u think

shoot the hgh in the morning, run the test one week longer than the deca, you might want to up the test a bit, and that should be a great cycle.

How long did you run the deca for in your 2nd cycle? The reason I ask is as that it can shut you down hard and for me personally 15 wks would be a bit long. I would end up crashing pretty hard. As for the gh I would break up the 3iu into a morning and an evening shot of 1.5 iu per.

As for the d/bol or adrol since you are running deca...why not run a little Winstrol (winny) instead at the end of your cycle. Should help quite a bit w/ the bf% prob.

how about:

ANDROL 50mg per day, week 1-4
hgh week 1-15 @ 3iu's per night
test ent - 500mg per week, week 1-15
EQ - 400mg per week, week 1-15

normal post cycle therapy (pct) and nolva on hand

wannabmassive said:
so show me that as an example axe

Here are my thoughts:

I am not a big fan of long cycles. I do not like the crash.
Your bf% is a bit high
I REALLY like winny
winny and deca go well together

run Winstrol (winny) at the end of your cycle in a way that you can go directly into post cycle therapy (pct). So if you plan on running the deca for 15 wks run the Winstrol (winny) wks 13-18. (That is assuming that post cycle therapy (pct) becins 3 wks after last deca shot. I can't remember off hand)

wannabmassive said:
@ wht dose do i shoot the Winstrol (winny)

Most guys run it @ 50mg/day. Pills or inj. As with any 17aa steroid you want to drink a shitload of h2o and take liverprotectors while diong it.

Back