3rd cycle

hammer08

Hey guys...am 205 lbs....5"11". Looking to bulk up.....
Here it is..... 500mg enthanate/week
600mg deca
250mg 2 times a week prop.
Any input greatly appreciated

250mg of prop in 1 shot....i dont think that is correct!!! anyways prop 2x a week is a waste, it needs to be ran eod atleast!!!

I was going to use the prop for the first 4 weeks.....just because the enthanate doesn't kick in for 3 weeks......but less the injections the better...*ouch*
thanks

hammer08 said:
I was going to use the prop for the first 4 weeks.....just because the enthanate doesn't kick in for 3 weeks......but less the injections the better...*ouch*
thanks

Oh okay, that makes sense. You didn't make that clear in your original post though.

In that case, prop EOD, not 2x per week...

just to let you know test e kicks in 2 weeks in not 3 if it was 3 you would start your post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after your last shot. post cycle therapy (pct) starts two weeks after test e and 3 after deca, id drop the deca a week or two early if i was you. It may allow for a better recovery! good luck

if i can get my hands on some eq. what would the dosage be?? and also then would i not need the dec then with this cycle....?

Actually studies show that long ester test will start kicking in within a matter of days, and that frontloading is highly overrated. Many people go simply by how they feel, sometimes that means more than studies.

I don't see a reason to kick with prop on a first cycle. I understand finishing with prop, but not kicking. You don't need it.

I've read exactly that in many posts concerning EQ, although the increased appetite seems a little more hit and miss.

Back