3rd Cycle

rchurchman

I just finish a 9 week cycle of the following: 500 test e a week for the full 9 weeks, 400 deca a week for 8 weeks, 30mg dbol a day for 6 weeks.. Im on the 1st week of my post cycle therapy (pct) and have 2 weeks left.

I know the 9 week cycle seems odd but I got sick and ended a week early. I am just wondering the best time frame at the soonest I can start my next cycle.

I will be doing 8 weeks of Test Prop, 100 EOD, and 6 weeks of Tren Ace, 100 EOD... Followed by the usual nolva and clomid for PCT.... Also, every 5 days 400 HCG... Let me know the safest and soonest time I can start my 3rd cycle..

Cool.. Thats what I thought, so around May 14th.. Also, I was wondering if I should add 6 weeks of dbol (30mg daily) to my 3rd cycle of prop and tren??

rchurchman said:
Cool.. Thats what I thought, so around May 14th.. Also, I was wondering if I should add 6 weeks of dbol (30mg daily) to my 3rd cycle of prop and tren??

Get your bloodwork done and if everything checks out you should be okay for dbol. Though Dbol and Tren would could be harsh on the hairline if your predisposed to MPB.

I would think that Prop and Tren A would be plenty, and you really wouldn't need to dbol...I would personally save it for another (longer) cycle where you could use it to kick (before long esters) bceause orals are hard on the body any way you put it they less you use them the better for your health.:)

outlawtas2 said:
Get your bloodwork done and if everything checks out you should be okay for dbol. Though Dbol and Tren would could be harsh on the hairline if your predisposed to MPB.

I would think that Prop and Tren A would be plenty, and you really wouldn't need to dbol...I would personally save it for another (longer) cycle where you could use it to kick (before long esters) bceause orals are hard on the body any way you put it they less you use them the better for your health.:)

I agree with outlaw, as always:)

Back