3rd fina cycle help!!!

THEBIGMM

im going to start my 3rd fina only cycle very shortly ... during my first two i went 35mg ED for 8 weeks ... by about the 5or6 week i got acne, not to bad but bad enough that i dont want it again ... however i put on a solid 20lbs and got ripped and incredible strength gains which make the acne and short emper worth while ... which brings me to my third cycle ... i was thinking of trying the fina for only 4 weeks at the same dosage ... any thoughts on this ???? also how much clomid would be needed after this cycle???? if i did 4 weeks on how much time should i take off???

If you are only going to do a 4 wek cycle....I would up the dosage to at least 50 mg/day, if not 75.

You will still need to do a regular post cycle therapy (pct), you will need 36 - 50mg tabs of Clomid

As usual time off = time on....so 7 weeks off (4 you were on Tren + 3 you were doing PCT)

StoneColdNTO said:
If you are only going to do a 4 wek cycle....I would up the dosage to at least 50 mg/day, if not 75.

You will still need to do a regular post cycle therapy (pct), you will need 36 - 50mg tabs of Clomid

As usual time off = time on....so 7 weeks off (4 you were on Tren + 3 you were doing PCT)

bro, your a bright spot in this community i am glad your around. a plethora of knowledge

4 weeks seems too short for fina, I would never go below 6 weeks on anything, just to make sure you get it in your blood long enough, and 6 weeks seems to be a predescribed lentgh for most anything, but if you decide on 4 weeks I would run it at 75mg/ED , but preferable 125-150mg/EOD

I'm presenty comming up on my 4th week on tren/winny. 75mg EOD and I see a huge difference. If I stoped here I would be happy w/ the results. Fuck that, I got another 4 weeks left!!!! More hard, lean mass commn' my way.
About the acne thing, I seem to notice if I do not keep up with at least,AT LEAST, 1 gallon of water daily, I break out. try drinking more water, it seems to help me. Anyway GL, be safe!

thanks for the help .... im definatley going to consider your guys advice before starting my cycle..... ps. i found tanning and benzol peroxide also helps the acne as well

i gained about 15lbs around the 4th week my last cycle.... about 25 in total while keeping 20 .....which is why im considering a shorter cylce....good gains with minimal sides

Back