3rd week into my FIRST test e cycle. ADVICE NEEDED

maxxus

Hey guys im.on my third week pinning, cycle looks like this:

Week 1: 250mg test
Week 2-12: 500mg test e
AI: aromasin 12.5 ED
No hcg ( couldnt find it)

Ive already done 5pins, i have used 21g 1.5 inch needles. And to tell you the truth i dont even feel the needle going in despite what ive heard about the 21 gauges, have had little PIP on the first three pin due to my body not used to test e, but no PIP now at ALL.

Ive noticed that my skin got a little oily due to DHT but no big deal, one shower a day seems fine for me.
My strength in the gym has gone up a little, but my endurance has got a huge bump, i understand that with test the amount of red blood cells go up which makes it carry more oxygen to the muscle hence the endurance.
Now with that in mimd the blood thickens which makes a little hard on the heart.
My question is :when should i get the bloodwork done on cycle? since it will let me reduce the amount of red blood cells a little and to check my e2 levels.

In week 3 ive had some discomfort in my left knee due to nothing, so i thought maybe oestrogen is high.
So i bumped AI to 25mg for a couple of days and it did the trick!
Gained 5lbs so far.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Be careful with your AI you do not want to crash the Estradiol (E2) . The dose you are up to is a bit strong. Just saying be careful.

Week 5 you should really start to feel more and have a good strength increase. A 5lb gain is to be expected and most normal for 3 weeks. Keep in mind the as you gain weight to consider that you are growing / building muscle and that is limited hence much of our gains are water in the beginning.

The gauge needle is just preference only to say though because of frequency and different locations , scare tissue and such it's best to keep it small.

No problem with that and it seems so far you are off to a good start.

Please give us your stats.

Last edited:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150lbs
BF: 15 %

Your right about the AI dose, i just did it for 2 days in a row, now im back to 12.5 ed.
I figured to experiment a little with dosages so i get a hang of this feel when your either low or high on e2.
As everyone seems to know their sweet spot, bloodwork will be done 5weeks im as 3js sugessted, ill then know exactly where i stnd!

How're you getting on with your cycle? I started on Nov 7th so perhaps around the same time as you? 4th week will begin monday. I currently am using 600mg of Test E (EW twice 300) with 40mg dbol ED.

Hey guys i just finished week 4, ive gained around 7lbs.
Is 2lbs a week an optimal growth or should it be more or maybe less?
As for strength, there has been a slight progress but nothing major.
Endurance is crazy right now, i cant seem to burnout at gym anymore even after a workout that would have killed me before!!
Until now i have had no sideeffects whatsoever, not even a little acne.
My AI dosage is 12.5 aromasin EOD, should i take ED or keep it EOD??

How're you getting on with your cycle? I started on Nov 7th so perhaps around the same time as you? 4th week will begin monday. I currently am using 600mg of Test E (EW twice 300) with 40mg dbol ED.

Please post your stats and weight gain during cycle so we can compare!
Dont forget to mention how your endurance amd strength were affected as well!!

What is your age/height/weight. Please don't use stones. Idk wtf that is. How's the cycle goin. Ai seems double what you should need, eod should be better. I get it, 1st cycle, trying to be careful. Good. Discomfort in knee I hope is from training hard, don't be a bitch. Welcome and good luck man

Read the entire post, all info is there ( you're trying to help but youre being lazy reading the post)
Reallyyyy!!!!!

Please post your stats and weight gain during cycle so we can compare!
Dont forget to mention how your endurance amd strength were affected as well!!

I'm 24 y/o and sitting at 13% bf (same as beginning of cycle) but up 13lbs

Strength and endurance is certainly alot higher. I'm shoulder pressing 25% more than I was 5 weeks ago, and my 1RM bench is up 25kg currently :) Legs are more explosive during squats and my delts are looking more 3D already with veins popping out. People are starting to notice I'm adding size and am more outgoing. No sides as of yet to report either.

Hope your cycle is going good too. I'll be following it so please don't stop posting. Feel free to follow my log too - it's in this section called -

First Cycle W/ Test E + Dbol 10-12 Weeks

Back