3rd week on beastdrol...

mp5navy187

Stuff is handdowns potent stuffs already up 11 lbs but I noticed im carrying a lot of water weight my my midsection packed on some fat not complaning gonna go on a cut soon but besides that the sideeffects are horrible I find myself really lethargic my sexdrive shot down badly on the 18th day. I'm running 40 mg a day my only complaint is the lethargy and b.p. issue constant headaches... I personaly would not use again I'd rather pin myself than do oral never experinced sideeffects like that runnning gear... Thx for reading please leave feedback

Higher dosage higher sides and running sdrol @ 40/ day will certainly constitute some sides, currently running a beast cycle @ 20/30/30/30, have you experience any estro-related issues at that dose?

noticed you mentioned hbp and water retention so disregard the estro sides question, any thoughts on running a low dose AI?

Last edited:
@ 40mg ED you cant mention sides. of course the sides will suck at 40...most stop at 20, others push it to 30.

I hope your an exp'd user if your dosing it like that. how long are you running it??

Stuff is handdowns potent stuffs already up 11 lbs but I noticed im carrying a lot of water weight my my midsection packed on some fat not complaning gonna go on a cut soon but besides that the sideeffects are horrible I find myself really lethargic my sexdrive shot down badly on the 18th day. I'm running 40 mg a day my only complaint is the lethargy and b.p. issue constant headaches... I personaly would not use again I'd rather pin myself than do oral never experinced sideeffects like that runnning gear... Thx for reading please leave feedback
lethargy up your carbs, sex drive is just a side effect, BP you should have been taking something for that while taking beast and it wouldnt have been an issue.

@ 40mg ED you cant mention sides. of course the sides will suck at 40...most stop at 20, others push it to 30.

I hope your an exp'd user if your dosing it like that. how long are you running it??

Im done running it... I was carbing up had hawthrone and liver on cycle... I noticed increased fat around my upper chest not gyno its a hell of a clone strong stuff next ill aim towards aas... :beertoast

Back