4 pins a day vs 3 any advantage?

bonexyster

I have only been using for about a week @ 3 pins a day starting to notice better sleep. I've noticed the guys saying that peptides compare very closely to hgh are usually around 4iu a day and the guys that say peptides do not come close have usually dosing hgh at around 6. So I'm wondering if squeezing in a forth pin is actually worth it. Will there be a show of obvious difference in results? I don't mind pining an extra time but I don't want to waste product either. So any experienced users please chime in. Not guys that think or heard...actual experienced users. Thanks

Has anyone shot peptides more then 3x a day 4 or 5. I found 1 old thread where a guy said 5x a day was incredible I just want more then 1 opinion.

In my research I used up to 5x on my lab rat. For him small dose x5 or larger dose x2 was about the same. Most likely it will just depend on how your rat responds. :)

Thanks for the response brother. I can definitely tell it's kicking in now. I've been taking steroid shots and taking prednisone for some very bad tendonitis in my right wrist and fingers. nothing has been seeming to help. every since I started to peptides its been improving every single day. I am sold on these peptides and never coming off.

Same experience for me. Seems to help with tendonitis a bit, but I don't seem to get all the "magical" effects most people speak of (built huge amounts of muscle, loose tons of fat, etc). To me it has health benefits and that is not a bad thing. I also don't really cycle my rat off peptides much. Switch them around but not off. ;)

Ive started 4 pins a day and if i have a additional fasted period i sometimes sneak in a 5th. The results have went from noticeable to drastic. Its more then worth a few extra bottles. I wouldnt say ive had extra muscle growth due to the peps but there is definitely less muscle waste, its like once its there it is there to stay. i do saturation dose every time. i also have made my entire diet from breakfast to bedtime fats and carbs everything i consume is foods proven to naturally spike hgh. it didnt take a whole lot of tweaking in comparison to the average bb diet to begin with. there are only a coupe things that have numerous medical studies proving to increase hgh, but ive notice literally everything that does takes roughly 90 days to do so. i seen a study where egcg when dosed 100mg twice daily over 90 days increased hgh 327% but at 45 there was no change. eating a couple table spoons of coconut oil before working out can double hgh output and it can last for four hours. pramipexole can give a huge increase in hgh when dosed at .5 a day. maybe everything im doing will manifest itself but i know i wont benifit any rewards till about 90 days cause thats about how long it take for anything to really kick in relating to hgh. maybe im a dork i dont know...but i guess ill see.

Can u guys plz pm me. My profile won't let me pm any1. Urgently need some help. Have been reading for days and think I'm starting to confuse myself!

Gday..I need some help and advice. Am looking at starting peptides but not sure what to take atm. Have been reading for days and am Jus confusing myself. Was thinking of cjc 1293 with ghrp2 3 times a day. If u could elaborate or put me in touch with some who could.
Cheers mate

That's the msg I was worrying to u. Cheers mate

That's a good stack bro. (Grf 129 no dac) with ghrp 2
Shoot in the morn on empty stomach wait 25 then eat. Post workout shoot wait 25 mina and eat then shoot right before bed on a empty stomach. I will be honest the results almost double with 4 or 5 shots vs 3.

Last edited:
Can u PM me bone. I have other Q if u don't mind. I have also been reading about rp6 which sounds a bit better with ligament repair etc.... Not sure what the diff is between 1293 and 1295 with no bac water? And when ppl say post work out, how long be 4 workout and if so be4 bed it will only b mayb a 3 hour gap between shots if that.

And I'm doing crossfit 5 - 6 days a week. So really want the muscle repair aswell, sleep patterns etc

Last edited:
Once been reading pork chops thread and it isa lil dates but awesome info. Was jus wondering if igf or Sermorelin or some otherhgh would b beget to attack with therp2. Really want the recovery because I'm going to do crossfit Ams try back it up wit mma after each day. Plus I've got some weak tendons from playing doth noisy of my life.
Jus a lil help lol Cheers mate

Should check auto correct on my phone1st. What's that 129 stuff u were talking about. Is there somewhere I can read about that? And that would bea good stack with rp2.

Back