4 pins a day vs 3 any advantage?

Sorry guys I don't log on to much but... the basic idea is:

any GHRH + any GHRP = a good GH pulse release. What you use is based on what you like/prefer/ want to achieve /etc. There are no set rules but the guide that Juced Porky chop put up is a good place to start and has good examples.

Typical dosing is anywhere from 25mcg - in the hundreds of mcg for some. From my own experiments around 200mcg seems to work just fine for my lab rat 100mcg is average and you typically take the same amount of each GHRH and GHRP. BUT you don't have too. In fact you don't even HAVE to run them (GHRH and GHRP) together it is just they compliment each other and it sort of boosts the performance of the whole concept.

CJC1295 No Dac or Mod GFR1-29 are typical GHRH's that most people run. CJC1293 is another decent one. They are all analogs and each has slightly different half lives.

Most use GHRP2 or 6 for a GHRP. From my research imaporelin suits me best. The others make me too hungry. You just have to mess with it a bit to see what fits your needs. Example if your wanting to gain weight and GHRP-6 makes you want to eat a whole booo fayyy then that is the way to go.

Hope this helps!

Take care,
T.

I see everyone post that 2 can cause slight hunger and 6 can cause major hunger it is the complete opposite for me. I've seen a few other guys post the same. So i completely agree with you have to find out what works best for you.

Back