4 shots, 4 diff reactions...

Truuth

New to the game.
so the title says it all. I have been on Sustanon (sust) 250 for 2 weeks now, a total of four injections... first 2 were 1cc each and the second 2 were 1.5cc each.
first time i shot in the right buttock, it hurt a bit for a couple days and eventually went away. second shot was on the left buttock, it hurt the same but developed a small bump that was not hot to the touch, and eventually dissipated and is now gone. 3rd shot in the right thigh on around the top of the thigh. i got a crazy head rush on this one, it hurt pretty bad for a while, it is feeling better now, but it is a little pink. so...figuring that the best next option was my right buttock again, my 4th was in the right buttock... it seemed to be the best reaction... well, it doesnt hurt as much, but the swelling is pretty intense...

is this typical of a newbie? this is my first cycle of injections... i am very careful. i use alcohol pads to clean the area before and after, i use a new 23g 1" needle every time and i keep my gear warm before injection... i go at 90degrees... i am patient and slow...

anyway, it seems my body is taking care of it. :) - just wondering if this is typical...

Yes, normal. I would suggest shooting your delts. Most people don't have much discomfort in the side delts.

Yes, normal. I would suggest shooting your delts. Most people don't have much discomfort in the side delts.

yep love my delts! nevere done Sustanon (sust) so idk if its normal but for all the regular tests iv done, all went very smooth so idk. :scratchhe

Sust has prop which can make it flare more than test e, aside from that it sounds like the head rush is from your nervousness. If it was only your fourth pin then it could be a bit mental, try taking a little ibeprofen an hour or so before and take a hot shower before you pin. You'll be alot more relaxed and your muscles won't be as tense, the pain meds will chill out the discomfort as well as tame the swelling. Make sure your hands don't shake around, that is what will hurt the most.

1-4

Also, if you pin quads will leaning on a stable surface with little weight on the leg your shooting it will be the easiest to shoot and you'll be able to get the right angle with little movement regardless of the hand you have to use. Reaching back to glutes, aspirating, maintaining angle, and no movement was tough for me to get.

1-4

thanks guys! i had a feeling i was just being a bit nervous and a classic newb... also the fact that these reactions are going away obviously means a good thing.

i havent tried the side delts yet... i havent found any specifics on the IM injection there... any links??

(my biggest fear is hitting a bone and snapping the pin.. makes me shivver just thinking about it. :baby:

You really should look into grabbing William lewellyns book anabolics, I think he's up to version 10 or so. It helped lock me into the basics and very clear instructions. Also you can just about google im injection sites and come up with alot of info

jagged81.hubpages.com/hub/Deltoid-Intramuscular-Injection

That was the first link! :)

1-4

Chill...it all get s easier..the bodies reaction to the gear, your pinphobia, your knowledge of where and how causes the least disconcerting reaction either physical mental .

OUCH!
damn... this last shot, my 5th, in the left buttock... i slipped a little when injecting and moved the needle a little... holy crap is it ever hurting... today is the third day since and 2 days hurting... swollen too... why is my body not being nice to me!?! - recommend any painkillers or something? shit....

you know... this site has so many different opinions... and the terminology is usually (not always) totally unclear... cutting out all of the vowels and abbreviating EVERYTHING is really quite annoying.
for those of us that arent veterans, but would like to get there, it would be nice if someone could come to our level.

I am starting to think that Sustanon (sust) 250 at 300mg/week is not going to do anything for me.
i read that i should eat more, which i am trying to do but cant sue to work sometimes. is this going to effect my results?
if i am going to get side effects, i would love to see results too.

i really just dont want to waste my time.

So my most recent shot, in my right thigh, didnt hurt at all and it's almost time for my next shot.... Is this normal to happen so fast? Does this mean I can use that same spot from here forward?

Back