4 weeks of test

goeagles

Ive been on test 350 from apex for 4 weeks now at 350 per week. So far the only results is a loss of 3 pounds. A lot of it was from around my waist. My question is what week does the mass gains come? Im thinking this stuff could be fake.

what are your stats ? are you very fat ? could be a loss of fat and gain of muscles, so the weight wont move too much in the end

6'3" 192pounds. Age 25. This is my first cycle. Im not fat I just look leaner around my abs. This is the first time in my life where Ive actually kept a strict diet. So I wasnt sure if the results are from the diet.

a week..comn on bro what are you thinking...test e .....losing pounds..hmmmm bump the shit up a bit...simple

Ive been on test 350 from apex for 4 weeks now at 350 per week. So far the only results is a loss of 3 pounds. A lot of it was from around my waist. My question is what week does the mass gains come? Im thinking this stuff could be fake.
sorry how long do you plan on this cycle???short or long?

10 weeks huh.. oh yeah what test are you taking? E,C,P and your already on week 4 right

like i say to all new persons to the site...i always stress TEST E is all you need for the first cycle my lil bro....the gains from TEST E alone ..you should be well on theway to the mass side of life by now ....but since your mixxing all i can say is but it up ..or i think it could be your diet and training disclipine...but is all thats in check it could be the gear....

Last edited:
After a 4 weeks he shouldve at least gained a few lbs of water retention.

Bunk gear perhaps?

After a 4 weeks he shouldve at least gained a few lbs of water retention.

Bunk gear perhaps?

exactly...but i feel tension on what im tryn to help him out with from others...so ....

iv'e got sum of that t 350 myself it was blue top[dark} batch no 1368, expir-11/08 it had no ho,logramme, and my sex drive has diminished even at 3ml[1150mg} per week

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT HAD AN ARROWN ON LID.....SPANISH KNOCK OFF'S I BET , IM GONNA FUCKING HAUNT MY CONNECT...............CUNT

500mg per week split in to 2 injections of 250mg.......... If that doesnt work then yes that shit is fake.

Back