=+** 400mg v 600mg Deca **+=

ChaseTheYoke

Half Man, Half Amazing
Something I keep hearing is 400mg deca is a low dose, "wish I woulda upped mine", etc.

Enlighten me brethren of the ironz

Its decca isnt as powerful and potent as everyone.makes it.out.to.be.. Personally even when.i was new to gear ive never ran decca lower then 600 unless i was only using it for.joint felief.. Its always been anywhere from 600-900 in.dose, this winter imma run decca 1200, test 2g and mast 1500 "for.libido purpose"

Its decca isnt as powerful and potent as everyone.makes it.out.to.be.. Personally even when.i was new to gear ive never ran decca lower then 600 unless i was only using it for.joint felief.. Its always been anywhere from 600-900 in.dose, this winter imma run decca 1200, test 2g and mast 1500 "for.libido purpose"

whats the mast 1500
would u b able 2 run that during pct 4 libido ??

I have a love hate relationship with Deca, I love it but deca hates me. Deca likes to make my mini marble under my right nipple grow quickly if I don't monitor and adjust my AI usage. Mind you I still run it as its a building block IMO, pretty hard to beat the tried and tested test/deca/dbol stack when looking to gain. As with Kingbeastmode I have never cycled under 600mgs of deca unless I was using it for joint support. That being said though if its your first run with it you will still get gains from 400mgs deca and it is still worth it.

I have a love hate relationship with Deca, I love it but deca hates me. Deca likes to make my mini marble under my right nipple grow quickly if I don't monitor and adjust my AI usage. Mind you I still run it as its a building block IMO, pretty hard to beat the tried and tested test/deca/dbol stack when looking to gain. As with Kingbeastmode I have never cycled under 600mgs of deca unless I was using it for joint support. That being said though if its your first run with it you will still get gains from 400mgs deca and it is still worth it.

We'll I've only done one pin thus far in my cycle so I could bump it to 600mg if it would be beneficial. Was hoping people would respond who have ran it @ 400mg/w. Also I'm only running 500mg/w test, would you need to up that as well?

We'll I've only done one pin thus far in my cycle so I could bump it to 600mg if it would be beneficial. Was hoping people would respond who have ran it @ 400mg/w. Also I'm only running 500mg/w test, would you need to up that as well?
People have different opinions on if test should be ran higher then Deca, I had a very reputable person on this site explaining to me that he greatly prefers Higher Deca then test, he actually said he recommends 200mg test and about 600 deca, if you are using it for the first time.

People have different opinions on if test should be ran higher then Deca, I had a very reputable person on this site explaining to me that he greatly prefers Higher Deca then test, he actually said he recommends 200mg test and about 600 deca, if you are using it for the first time.

Ive had great experiances with running tren.or.decca higher then test, but 200 is way to low.. The lowest id go with the test while running decca is prob 400-500 a week.. But then again we all have differenr bodies and.chemistry, what works for me night not work for you, and what works for you night not work.for him, so.its all a learning.process but.never a 200 a week dose to low

I agree. 600 as a minimum. Run lower test at first then if you get libido issues just up your test, but if you're running an ai and caber/prami then the caber/prami well help with libido too

I agree. 600 as a minimum. Run lower test at first then if you get libido issues just up your test, but if you're running an ai and caber/prami then the caber/prami well help with libido too

*HCG would help with libido as well, eh?

*Haven't been dosing prami ed, just as needed. There are mixed opinions on this.

*I have deca 200, what dosage schedule should I do? 1.5cc x2/w or 200 x3/w?

I just usually add it into my test injects at the same frequency. I prefer twice a week to minimize the injections but if your pinning 3 x week then stick to that

*HCG would help with libido as well, eh?

*Haven't been dosing prami ed, just as needed. There are mixed opinions on this.

*I have deca 200, what dosage schedule should I do? 1.5cc x2/w or 200 x3/w?

Empirically and anecdotally, HCG will help with libido. Studies and research wise I don't think it's a hot topic so I don't expect there's much out there about it.

You either use prami regularly EOD or ED or not at all. Don't use and not use. No reason to use it if you don't need it IMO. Get PRL test to verify. There's evidence it's not 19-nors that raise PRL but aromatizing compounds.

No need to do deca 3x/wk. 2 may even be better off by giving higher peak levels (but lower troughs).

I disagree. If you don't feel nandrolone is powerful (not sure what you're comparing it to), you've got bunk gear. Having the "need" for 1200mg of nandrolone is outrageous and likely making up for shortfalls elsewhere, such as diet. Not much compares to nandrolone, if it's real.

Im.always on gear bro lol.life timer.. Their is no.pct, its more.or.less i run.mast about 7-8 months outta the year.. To keep.libido good.for like decca n shit

I like Masteron, but, sadly, my hairline doesn't like it very well. And yes, basically staying on all year is how it's done with serious competitors, and I know that from experience. All this on and off, pct, 500mgs test and some dbol crap is a waste of time IMO. It's ALWAYS the ones getting autographs signed and asking, "Lee Priest said in an interview he used 200mg deca/week. Is that good, or can I do 400?" kinda questions. Lol!! I used to watch Craig Titus take 3 Anadrol with his lunch... After an injury took me out of the game, I still laugh, as nothing's changed as far as the same ol' same ol' low dose stuff, and bad nutrition being a reason why most stand in line for autographs, vs signing them...

I disagree. If you don't feel nandrolone is powerful (not sure what you're comparing it to), you've got bunk gear. Having the "need" for 1200mg of nandrolone is outrageous and likely making up for shortfalls elsewhere, such as diet. Not much compares to nandrolone, if it's real.

Since he's actually still in the game after all these years, I won't give a name, but I personally knew one years ago who used a gram deca week, and 2,500mg test along side of 9iu's gh/day + 50mgs halotestin for strength pre-workout. As for foods, he carried it everywhere he went, and was always eating. Protein shakes? Lol! Not even post workout.

*still waiting for people to come forward who have used 400mg / week*

I'm starting deca in a few weeks. I'm thinking of using 500mg/week.

Since he's actually still in the game after all these years, I won't give a name, but I personally knew one years ago who used a gram deca week, and 2,500mg test along side of 9iu's gh/day + 50mgs halotestin for strength pre-workout. As for foods, he carried it everywhere he went, and was always eating. Protein shakes? Lol! Not even post workout.

Just bc one does something doesn't necessarily mean there's a need

*still waiting for people to come forward who have used 400mg / week*

I'm starting deca in a few weeks. I'm thinking of using 500mg/week.

start low and see how your body responds and adjust accordingly, i guess everyone reacts differently to the AAS. try it at 400 for a few weeks and up the dose. ill be starting my deca cycle soon and ill be doing 400 deca and 600 test. good luck bro

Back