4ad conversion

kojie said:
im just curious if 4ad base can be made into an injectable ??

yup. it will be a suspension in peg with 2% ba and 17% bb. do not make it over 75mg/ml or you in for some serious pain.

i havent tried in it water though. should work with the Winstrol (winny) water recipe posted.

ok tnx for the info.

btw, a bro at AM tried 100mg/ml (oil) and said it was painless i asked how he made his solution. ill post it here after he replies.

he used base.

he pinned 2cc of it yesterday. i still have a few grams and want to try this out, but i have access to gear powders im just curious

this was his reply at am. so i gues it crashes

I used
15%BB
5% BA
2grams 4AD
and the rest oil
It does'nt stay in solution to well unless you want to heat it for about 30 minutes every time you inject. I just shake it up real well and pin it with a 22ga pin. Does'nt hurt at all

did yours crash the same as his pullinbig??
pullinbig said:
yup. it will be a suspension in peg with 2% ba and 17% bb. do not make it over 75mg/ml or you in for some serious pain.

i havent tried in it water though. should work with the Winstrol (winny) water recipe posted.

kojie said:
this was his reply at am. so i gues it crashes

did yours crash the same as his pullinbig??

well you only have to heat it on the hotplate or stove top for a minute or so to get it back to solution which is what i did with oil. the prob is that it crystalizes so heating is necessary everytime. in peg200 it is a nice suspension that doesnt need heating. just shake and shoot thru a 25g pin no prob.

still find it dificult to beleive that its pain free at 100. 75 is border line.

i have treid everythin gto get it to hold in solution. but it wont. the peg200 suspension is the best you gonna get. you may try the Winstrol (winny) recipe in water for the 4ad and see what hapens. do a small batch and see what happens. should work as Winstrol (winny) is as fickle as 4ad is.

pullinbig said:
well you only have to heat it on the hotplate or stove top for a minute or so to get it back to solution which is what i did with oil. the prob is that it crystalizes so heating is necessary everytime. in peg200 it is a nice suspension that doesnt need heating. just shake and shoot thru a 25g pin no prob.

still find it dificult to beleive that its pain free at 100. 75 is border line.

i have treid everythin gto get it to hold in solution. but it wont. the peg200 suspension is the best you gonna get. you may try the Winstrol (winny) recipe in water for the 4ad and see what hapens. do a small batch and see what happens. should work as Winstrol (winny) is as fickle as 4ad is.

actually the Winstrol (winny) suspension was the first thing that crossed my mind maybe using ps80 or peg400. ill try them both next week and ill let you guys know how it goes.

kojie said:
actually the Winstrol (winny) suspension was the first thing that crossed my mind maybe using ps80 or peg400. ill try them both next week and ill let you guys know how it goes.

use peg200. ps80 is not needed for winny.

Back