4th Cycle- Can I get a Critique fellas>??

Anamorph

Hey fellas! Gonna show you all my base cycle, also let you know some other things I have on hand and see what your all's opinion is on adding them in.

stats:

4th cycle
28yrs old- 205lbs - 12% , Doing EQ bc I have a torn mcl & meniscus I've had for years and EQ makes me feel like a well oiled machine :)
Goals are to lean out, drop into single digits on bf, and maintain/ even gain some strength.

Here is what I have planned so far:

weeks 1-16 test e @500/wk
weeks 1-16 EQ @500/wk
weeks 4-8 Anavar @50mg/day
weeks 10-16 Mast e @400mg/wk

I have plenty of arimadex & aromasin on hand. I am assuming the dex is prob plenty bc these are not high converting compounds, but I'm open to opinions on that, and dosage.

I also have some oral winny on hand, not much but like 1000mg, do you all think its too much on the liver, should i save that for another cycle or just toss it in since its such a small amount?

I will be taking n2gaurd throughout cycle.

PCT is typical nolva/clomid protocol

Fire Away Gents!

That should be super effective for your goals, and I'd be shocked if you didn't gain a good deal of strength vs. just maintain.

For AI I calc 0.2 mg adex ED, or 0.4 mg EOD. If your tablets or capsules break down to 0.25 mg easier, then you could try that, should keep you dry. What dose AI were you taking for past cycles and with what compounds & doses? If you have something that worked then we could use it to calibrate what to do this time.

1st cycle was 10 week 500mg.wk test prop only- no AI
2nd cycle was 12 week 500mg test E & 50mg var- ran proviron ( was young and dumb and when someone explained ai they referred to it as proviron so thats what i got)
3rd cycle- 14 week 500mg test e, 500mg EQ, 50mg tbol- ran arima at .5 eod (no sides at all, but only did bloods b4 n after so not sure how it technically affected me on cycle) plan to get bloods mid cycle this time as well.

That should be super effective for your goals, and I'd be shocked if you didn't gain a good deal of strength vs. just maintain.

For AI I calc 0.2 mg adex ED, or 0.4 mg EOD. If your tablets or capsules break down to 0.25 mg easier, then you could try that, should keep you dry. What dose AI were you taking for past cycles and with what compounds & doses? If you have something that worked then we could use it to calibrate what to do this time.

Good that you know that. The 0.25 EOD sounds like a great starting point, then get blood work after about 7 or 8 weeks and recalibrate if needed.

Do you know what gap you need between last pin and start of PCT with that 500 mg/w boldenone?

Hey fellas! Gonna show you all my base cycle, also let you know some other things I have on hand and see what your all's opinion is on adding them in.

stats:

4th cycle
28yrs old- 205lbs - 12% , Doing EQ bc I have a torn mcl & meniscus I've had for years and EQ makes me feel like a well oiled machine :)
Goals are to lean out, drop into single digits on bf, and maintain/ even gain some strength.

Here is what I have planned so far:

weeks 1-16 test e @500/wk
weeks 1-16 EQ @500/wk
weeks 4-8 Anavar @50mg/day
weeks 10-16 Mast e @400mg/wk

I have plenty of arimadex & aromasin on hand. I am assuming the dex is prob plenty bc these are not high converting compounds, but I'm open to opinions on that, and dosage.

I also have some oral winny on hand, not much but like 1000mg, do you all think its too much on the liver, should i save that for another cycle or just toss it in since its such a small amount?

I will be taking n2gaurd throughout cycle.

PCT is typical nolva/clomid protocol

Fire Away Gents!

Hey man good post and outline layout. :smile:

I would Drop the Anavar only because IMOP it is just not needed at the interval and you have more then enough compounds to do what you want to accomplish. You have to remember that it takes time for all the different attribute of a compound to get in and create the synergism needed to use what you want out of it.

At week 12 I would lower the test to 300-320mgs thru end, you will see more to the EQ and then Mast kick in and help you leaning and hardness. NO NEED for the Winstrol unless you lengthen the cycle and make a little change in the last 4 weeks. If a small amout why use, enough compounds. Save it :smile:

YOU seem to have it down ok with the cycle part but remember to change up a bit your training fir the last minimum of 4 weeks by adding a few stes on each exercise of high reps. I mean high as in 30 and into burning utter failure. These not just for pump.

That's my 2 cents and remember to many compounds causes more sides and doesn't give the body time to synthesize all you ask of it, ergo a waist. Simple Simon for you head and body always proves more efficient.

Last edited:
I did 14-16 days after the last round of EQ. Should that change?

This site is not allowing me to post a picture right now, so I can't show you the blood level plot using 500 mg/wk boldenone.

EQ's half life is about 14 days, so if you only wait 14 days after your last pin your blood levels will drop by half. Problem is they were 5x what you might produce naturally, so you need additional time to allow the levels to bleed down. 5 weeks get you back to roughly equivalent to what your body produces. So you might want to wait 4 weeks or so, then do a PCT for another 4 weeks minimum.

Hey man good post and outline layout. :smile:

I would Drop the Anavar only because IMOP it is just not needed at the interval and you have more then enough compounds to do what you want to accomplish. You have to remember that it takes time for all the different attribute of a compound to get in and create the synergism needed to use what you want out of it.

At week 12 I would lower the test to 300-320mgs thru end, you will see more to the EQ and then Mast kick in and help you leaning and hardness. NO NEED for the Winstrol unless you lengthen the cycle and make a little change in the last 4 weeks. If a small amout why use, enough compounds. Save it :smile:

YOU seem to have it down ok with the cycle part but remember to change up a bit your training fir the last minimum of 4 weeks by adding a few stes on each exercise of high reps. I mean high as in 30 and into burning utter failure. These not just for pump.

That's my 2 cents and remember to many compounds causes more sides and doesn't give the body time to synthesize all you ask of it, ergo a waist. Simple Simon for you head and body always proves more efficient.

Thanks for the input man! Appreciate it!

This site is not allowing me to post a picture right now, so I can't show you the blood level plot using 500 mg/wk boldenone.

EQ's half life is about 14 days, so if you only wait 14 days after your last pin your blood levels will drop by half. Problem is they were 5x what you might produce naturally, so you need additional time to allow the levels to bleed down. 5 weeks get you back to roughly equivalent to what your body produces. So you might want to wait 4 weeks or so, then do a PCT for another 4 weeks minimum.

Ok 4 sounds like a plan then. I didn't really consider that i was just basing off half life alone.

Back