4th Cycle - Need opinions

Tech9

Hello.
I'm starting to plan my 4th cycle, I'll do it in May, but I want to make sure I get the gear I need asap.

Here is my history so you'll know what to best recommend:

The 3 cycles I did before were:

1st cycle

500mg Test
400mg EQ
12Weeks

2nd cycle

500mg Test
400mg Deca
30mg dbol 5weeks
14Weeks

3rd cycle

750mg Test
600mg Deca
50mg drol (didn't like it very much)
40mg dbol (last weeks)
13 weeks

Important thing:
I'm gyno prone when using deca, I used aromasin on my last cycle, but I had to swith to femara because of lumps I started getting. Same thing happend on my last cycle, although I did femara all along, I just got lumps when I dropped the femara dose to low mg, so I guess it's from prolactin.

My current stats 6,2feet (1,90m), 231lbs(105Kg) bf around 12%

I don't remember the gains on my first cycle, but on my last 2 cycles I gained 22lbs (10Kg) in each one.

I don't really like long cycles, because my gains start to stabilize at about week 8-10.

I would like you to recommend me a cycle, preferably a not so long one, I can get any substance, so that isn't a problem.
I would also like you to have in mind my problem with gyno that I referred so you can give me a good advice on AI.

Thanks and regards :)

8-10 week cycle

prop 100-150mg eod
tren a 50-100mg eod
anavar or Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed

hcg

AI of your choosing

prami

clomid for pct.

i like urak's cycle-just make sure you get that prami like he said-cause the tren will treat you like the deca if you dont use it

you can start them both at the same time-i would run the prop a week longer than the tren-and i wouldnt run the tren longer than 6-8 weeks

Hello.
I've decided, and I wanna run this cicle:

1-10 prop 500wk
1-8 tren ace 300wk
1-8 Masteron 400wk

Could you give me a post cycle therapy (pct) for this please?

i have a new theory on PCT-i have not used it-but from reading i think it will be more beneficial

8-11.5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2000 iu EOD
11.5-14.5 nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50mg ED

basically start your SERM's 12 days after last inject of prop

run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3-4 weeks leading up to 4 days before you start SERM treatment @ 2000 iu

how did you last post cycle therapy (pct) go Tech9?

i have a new theory on PCT-i have not used it-but from reading i think it will be more beneficial

8-11.5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2000 iu EOD
11.5-14.5 nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50mg ED

basically start your SERM's 12 days after last inject of prop

run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3-4 weeks leading up to 4 days before you start SERM treatment @ 2000 iu

how did you last post cycle therapy (pct) go Tech9?

Everything went OK, I've mantained the weight, but now I've changed gym, and I've not weighted myself in like 3 weeks... Libido is normal, recuperation was great.

if aint brok dont fix it-but i have heard prolly the best argument ive ever heard-and their are reasons to set it up the way i have it............its your call though

if aint brok dont fix it-but i have heard prolly the best argument ive ever heard-and their are reasons to set it up the way i have it............its your call though

I'd rather do it like the last one you recomended.
Can you please give me a post cycle therapy (pct) like the one last time?

Regards

just do the same exact thing you did last time-but start it 3 days after your last pin of prop

what did you do last time-refresh my memory

i recently found some good info that supports the use of both

nolva 20/20/10/10

clomid 50/50/50/50

Last edited:
Another thing, I'm going to do the shots EOD, so should I just do them all in the glutes, or go to the shoulders too?
I know the absorption is superior in the glutes, so I always try to shoot there, and leave shoulders for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shots...

Another thing, I'm going to do the shots EOD, so should I just do them all in the glutes, or go to the shoulders too?
I know the absorption is superior in the glutes, so I always try to shoot there, and leave shoulders for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shots...

bump

Back