4th cycle new compounds critique my cycle please

Panthro

Hey guys, going on to my 4th cycle and have been doing base test e cycles with deca or tren. Results have been good for me, its all diet. Im ready to try something different. Im thinking test c and test p with equipios. Idea is that id have a base test and id run it for 12 weeks just so i could get the increased appetite from the equipios. Does this sound like a good idea? Im not sure on the amounts to take since ive never run any of the above. On test e i ran 500mg and deca 400 or tren 375. Would it be similar with test c/p and equiopios?

Personally, I would just stick with a long estered test only like cyp instead of adding in Test Prop. Thats just my opinion though cuz I hate short esters. Run it 12-14 weeks. I just don't recommend EQ. I don't think the results would be that ecstatic for you especially after running Test/Deca and Test/Tren. Plus EQ is going to raise the shit out of your RBC's and that sucks. If you choose to run EQ, then you realistically need to run it at 600mg per week minimum for at least 14 weeks. Anything less would be a waste. How about a classic Test/Deca/Dbol kick start?? If you hate aromatization as much as me, then you could do Test/Deca/Tbol kick start instead. You have some good options.

Why do you want to run two esters of test? Are you frontloading with the prop while the cyp builds up?

I haven't used boldenone before, but from other's accounts most run EQ at 800-1200mg / week or more, and minimum 16 weeks.

Good question, i will try the cyp instead of prop, cyp with deca. I just want to test different esters to see how my body reacts. Im guessing test prop and tren a was the cycle i was thinking about. Forgot cyp was a longer ester. Would i run cyp like test e? Like i said, I leaned with test e so anything else is new to me.

Cyp is very similar to enan. Similar enough that I wouldn't bother "testing", just stick with what works especially if you're adding EQ

Yeah, I have been on and off here, figured I was good with a Test E and Deca cycle for life and had an injury, got unmotivated. Stopped reading threads and stuff. Now I'm making my way back, forgot about things I've never tried so just wanting to brush up for a future cycle.

I loved eq, but with the gear you've used you might be disappointed. Plus, almost half the people that take it hate it. It was good to me though. Run it at eight hundred if you do for at least 14-16 weeks and add something else. Test, eq, and primo with a var finish would be great. Nothing wrong with trying something new. Plus,19 nors are harsh and the cycle I just suggested is pretty mild, but with amazing results if your bf is about 11% or lower. Whatever you decide, good luck and be safe

Personally, I would just stick with a long estered test only like cyp instead of adding in Test Prop. Thats just my opinion though cuz I hate short esters. Run it 12-14 weeks. I just don't recommend EQ. I don't think the results would be that ecstatic for you especially after running Test/Deca and Test/Tren. Plus EQ is going to raise the shit out of your RBC's and that sucks. If you choose to run EQ, then you realistically need to run it at 600mg per week minimum for at least 14 weeks. Anything less would be a waste. How about a classic Test/Deca/Dbol kick start?? If you hate aromatization as much as me, then you could do Test/Deca/Tbol kick start instead. You have some good options.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm deciding to run Test Prop and Masterone. Probably Prop at 600mg and Masterone at 500mg for 10-12 weeks. I want to run a shorter cycle and completely forgot that Cyp and EQ were long esters. That ruled both of those out. I may add Tren A to the mix but I doubt it. Me and orals dont do well, I have tried drol with my test e and deca cycle in the past and dropped the drol at day 5.

Mast rocks but you won't get much from it if you aren't pretty lean to begin with. It's expensive as well; if you're sub 12% or better yet 10 BF then I'd say go for it, otherwise for a short cycle prop with Tren would be the way to go IMO. Way more bang for the buck & noticeable results.

I dropped 20lbs due to a shoulder injury , so I started my past cycle at 195 and ended at 210lbs. My diet was ok, wasn't what it should have been but I was about to drop from about 18%bf to 10 or 11% in 13 weeks with walking 10 minutes to warm up before workouts. Plus I ran tren E too short because of the sides 8 weeks. Wasn't anything I couldn't deal with but it was sure annoying. I've read prop, tren, mast cycles which I may end up doing, we'll see, got 17 weeks to wait haha. Pre planning this next cycle.

I'd do the tren ace over mast. Test prop and tren ace is all u need. Run tren higher then test. If u get a lil wacky just drop the tren and the rollercoaster will be over in a few days.

I'd do the tren ace over mast. Test prop and tren ace is all u need. Run tren higher then test. If u get a lil wacky just drop the tren and the rollercoaster will be over in a few days.

True, I'll do some more research on the cycle. I read test p 25mg tren a 100mg mast p 75mg ed. Maybe switch it to EOD...

Back