5/10 weeks test e 300mg/week

LilGains

Hi guys, I'm doing a low dose cycle of test e only cyle for 300mg.
I'm a below average in height as I'm 5'3 and weighing in around 145 on the 12%bodyfat
(Noticed how I don't weigh much but I still look better than 90% in my gym. Definition of a Height to weight ratio lol.)

(Before you start a rant about my low dosage, here's my reasons.)

*I am a bodybuilder, not a juice head.
*Smart diet & training is my foundation.
*300mg is 2-3x more than the test production of a natural healthy male so it should be enough to make gains.
*Couple people on the threads claimed to have gained decent gains on low dosage .
*** Back in my high school days, I used to smoke weed, and drink . Back in my high school days, I would smoke not even half a gram and I would get high crazy or even eating small amounts of weed edibles, Same with drinking as few to couple shots get me drunk already. I'm considered "lightweight." I figured it was logically right to do the same thing to the test e and a good idea to start a low dose and see how my body reacts to it and here are my results so far...
Week 3: Oily skin,water retention, only 0.5 pounds gained,
Week 4: 15% Slight change in pumps,0.5 pounds gained
Week 5: It's only been 2 days into week 2 but I haven't worked out the last 2 days of week 4, as I caught the " Test Flu" and was so severe so I had some slight calorie deficit going on. Went into scale today and still got 1 pound gained.

I am patient toward this cycle but I want to be aware when will the strength , size, pumps to start coming in. When does the real feeling of being "high" on it kick in? I know everyone's body is different but can you guys tell me when did it kicked in for you guys? Thanks.

Test e kicks,in weeks 4-6. You'll not feel "high", just strong and confident.
Age?
Training history?

Welcome

I actually respect the low dose. I am a strong believer of low dose cycles, taking your time and increasing dose or adding compounds as you progress with future cycles. you may Need to bump it up a little thou so be prepared to bump up the dose if you plateau towards the end of your cycle. BE sure to get bloods done.

Hi guys, I'm doing a low dose cycle of test e only cyle for 300mg.
I'm a below average in height as I'm 5'3 and weighing in around 145 on the 12%bodyfat
(Noticed how I don't weigh much but I still look better than 90% in my gym. Definition of a Height to weight ratio lol.)

(Before you start a rant about my low dosage, here's my reasons.)

*I am a bodybuilder, not a juice head.
*Smart diet & training is my foundation.
*300mg is 2-3x more than the test production of a natural healthy male so it should be enough to make gains.
*Couple people on the threads claimed to have gained decent gains on low dosage .
*** Back in my high school days, I used to smoke weed, and drink . Back in my high school days, I would smoke not even half a gram and I would get high crazy or even eating small amounts of weed edibles, Same with drinking as few to couple shots get me drunk already. I'm considered "lightweight." I figured it was logically right to do the same thing to the test e and a good idea to start a low dose and see how my body reacts to it and here are my results so far...
Week 3: Oily skin,water retention, only 0.5 pounds gained,
Week 4: 15% Slight change in pumps,0.5 pounds gained
Week 5: It's only been 2 days into week 2 but I haven't worked out the last 2 days of week 4, as I caught the " Test Flu" and was so severe so I had some slight calorie deficit going on. Went into scale today and still got 1 pound gained.

I am patient toward this cycle but I want to be aware when will the strength , size, pumps to start coming in. When does the real feeling of being "high" on it kick in? I know everyone's body is different but can you guys tell me when did it kicked in for you guys? Thanks.
are u old enough to be running cycles? recommend ages 25 and up bro bro

I dont know much about doses.. but a few people told me to do low dose test.. less sides and managable.. what i am doing is 250mg test and 300mg deca..

Yea bro I respect low doses but I only reccomend cycling if you are 25 and have Ben consistant in the gym and have diet in check

Yea bro I respect low doses but I only reccomend cycling if you are 25 and have Ben consistant in the gym and have diet in check

YEs that is very important.. being 18 and using low dose test is still idiotic.. train natural atleast till 25-26.. 500mg test is on the higher side.. low dose test and high dose of food is the way to go

Hey,

I can speak to "high."

My understanding is that even longer esters like test e will take effect (I.E. Start noticibly raising test levels) within 24hrs. Lots of factors at play tho, like IM injection location- in my case, 250mg/1cc test e in the yesterday AM into a "virgin" scar tissue-less glute)

So about the "high." Placebo? Maybe, but 32ish hours after my first shot I woke up noticeably more motivated & in great spirits, ready to hit the gym ASAP. Come to think of it, today I went straight up to the gym (which is conveniently located in my building) without even having a cup of coffee which I otherwise "need" first thing to get me going.

I know my natural test levels are low. I'll know exactly how low in a few days when my pre-cycle bloodwork results come back but a few years back I tested on the very low end. So it's possible I'm more "sensitive" to even the small jump in test one can expect 30ish hours after my first shot.

Good luck with cycle. I'm low dosing it as well (250mg test e E5D) with no AI planned during the cycle unless needed. Standard PCT protocol post-cycle though.

Best,

B

YEs that is very important.. being 18 and using low dose test is still idiotic.. train natural atleast till 25-26.. 500mg test is on the higher side.. low dose test and high dose of food is the way to go

sorry but where does he say hes 18?

what do you mean "I am a body builder, not a juice head" ???
seems like you have stereotypes instilled in your mind...
the thing is 300-400mg will be about same shutdown and i would opt for slightly higher dose since you WILL be shutting down your own production of test etc....
im not saying use 700mg ew but if your already gonna do the damage then finding a balance of risk=return i would say go with up to 400-500mg ew for 12 to 14 weeks (with an AI and ofcourse PCT on hand)
also be 25yrs + when starting aas.

also read ALL the stickies uptop the aas section.

Back