5 Weeks with 3J. I need to get back on track.

diesel_3

Starting my 5 week program with 3J, Which could potentially lead to 10 weeks because I am assuming I am going to see some results from what I have been reading on these forums.

Just got back from a Hockey Tournament weekend and firing everything up tomorrow. I had made great progress about a year ago hitting the 100LB weight loss mark, but I tried doing a bulk and my inner fat kid wouldn't stop eating. I am now roughly around 220 (Was 270+ down to my lowest of 178) I am so afraid to step on the scale tomorrow morning and read it's even higher. I am so results driven that I just NEED to see the results. I have really let myself go and with my mental health issues, the guilt and depression I feel is even magnified. I need this more now than ever before.

I am going to be posting random updates throughout here to keep myself honest, this is stepping a little out of my comfort zone, but my comfort zone made me fat again.

Running a modified Wendler's 5/3/1, I need to train squats and deads at lower weights for volume because i'm currently seeing a chiropractor because of spinal problems. Will still put in the work! Bought new shoes to go out for long walks in.

Any other input/advice/motivation is greatly appreciated.

I attached my progress from before....And now what I look like (As of last week)

View attachment 554386View attachment 554387

Hey my friend nice to see you started a log with 3J! You're in great hands and keep this updated so we can track your progress with you and help keep you accountable to yourself :).

Hey my friend nice to see you started a log with 3J! You're in great hands and keep this updated so we can track your progress with you and help keep you accountable to yourself :).

Thanks, man.
I have a long road ahead of me...Just weighed in at 221.8LBs this morning, but that was almost expected after the weekend I had. I know it is mostly some water weight and bloat (Up 6LBs from just last week)

But today is Day 1. Journey starts now. Going to make my 1st meal and then take off to the gym and blast my legs!

Wow dude amazing progress keep it up your looking great.

Thanks, that was after my long cut from over a year ago. The 2nd picture is me now...Letting it all slip away.
That's why I signed up with 3J, to hopefully get back an even BETTER me.

This rest day couldn`t have come at a better time, I can still barely move from Leg day on Monday!
With the current meal plan, I like how simple the foods are, there are no hidden calories anywhere so I know EXACTLY how much I am getting.
I`m already down from my weekend bloat weigh in of 221.8 to 215.2 (Pretty much where I was last week) It feels good because I was pretty depressed after Mondays weigh in.

If I could drop down to 200 just in the 1st month alone I would be ecstatic, I know it`s not exactly a realistic goal, but it`s something to aim for.

Been awhile since I checked in.

I think I found my maintenance, which is lower than what I thought, but I am very sedentary outside of going to the gym 4x per week and coaching hockey 1 night a week.

3J tweaked my calories for me yesterday and now I should be shedding at a steady weight. I just recently got a new job and I am going away for 3 months (home on weekends) for training. We get a food allowance and I am staying in a hotel so my workouts are going to have to be body weight and whatever the fitness center is at the hotel. I can't afford to spend 40+ dollars a week for drop in at a local gym when i'm already paying for a gym membership where I currently live.

Any tips or tricks for eating/living out on the road would be great.

I had a minor set back from Halloween, I was doing so well then had some treats one night and felt like I undid some of my progress. I want my will power to be what it was at when I was at my lowest weight last year. I really want to just see some solid progress!

You couldn't have picked a better guy to help you with your goals. 3J is great. Commit to him, and you will accomplish your goals!

Back