5 years old cyc, do I still need recovery?

CVsunny

Hi

Almost 5 years ago I took 3 shots of deca 250IU one per week and from 4th week I took 3 shots of Test 250IU one per week. So that was total 6 shots in total 6 weeks.

I didnt see any gains at that time neither felt much of anything but after this cycle I also didnt do any recovery that time. After 3 years of this cycle I started to feel low sex drive, loss in muscles and depression so I had blood test for Total testosterone and was 650, so after doing lot of research I concluded todo a cycle of clomid and did it for a month, it didnt increased the size of my balls but they started to hang way long down...

Now after two more years (Im 30 now) I still worry about that cycle I did because time by time I face low sex drive, sudden loss of muscles and weakness, shrunk testicles and feels like they are small too.

My question is do I still need todo any recovery, have that cycle damaged my balls in any way? Would you recommend a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or any other recovery?

Thanks in advance, please comment.

and just to add, I am a muscular person but I have been working out regularly from 7 years but have trouble gaining muscles, I mean growth is very slow though I have a muscular body but I have those bad love handles and little fat over my abs that no matter what I do dont go away with any sort of diet or no matter how much cardio/exercise I do.

Considering the cycle was 7 years ago and you've already done clomid, I think you're dealing with either another health issue entirely or your test levels are declining naturally as a result of age.

Making further research, I was able to figure out that the cycle I did was really short, thats why it didnt get me results too that time.... so you guys think even that short cycle require a recovery and that short cycle would have brought any harm to my balls?

You need to have your thyroid checked my friend

Actually I did, just recently and the results are

Result
Sreum T3 = 1.15 (Normal range 0.97 - 1.69)
Serum T4 = 9.88 (Normal range 5.50 - 11.0)
Serum TSH = 1.08

T3 and T4 both are on high border line which a doctor said its ok because I regularly workout. and well these normal ranges are mentioned in the test, I see they differ from one lab to another test lab.

Sinman, hat do you think now? Could these values of my T3 and T4 high border line could be the culprit?

Back