500 mg vs 600 mg test prop per week

NO..and if the sides clear up..well there you go..eat with as much concern as you dose, train too and it s all good.

NO..and if the sides clear up..well there you go..eat with as much concern as you dose, train too and it s all good.

dear sir, so would you recommend to go down to 500 mg then as I the gains would not be different from 600 mg?
My gains are solid, except I got that sensitive nipple issue ( only my left) despite taking arimidex at 0.5 mg ed... I have bumped it to 1 mg today..

knock it down to 500. Won't see a difference in gains. And will save yourself some test. Keep the adex up till the nipple isn't sensitive then knock it back down. You could just be prone to gyno, which in that case won't really matter the dosage will always have to be careful of the nipples.

I dont think youll see any diff in the drop. Not a Prop fan because of the frequent pinning but great stuff. And 20mg of nolvadex ED should take care of that nipple issue with prop. Although .5mg of arimidex should take care of that also. You must be sensitive to that.. >.5mg of arimidex works for me with even the longest ester (cyp) with deca on top of that

knock it down to 500. Won't see a difference in gains. And will save yourself some test. Keep the adex up till the nipple isn't sensitive then knock it back down. You could just be prone to gyno, which in that case won't really matter the dosage will always have to be careful of the nipples.

thanks for your reply and advice.
I will knock it down to 500..

I took 1 mg of arimidex today. Will it take a couple of days of 1 mg ED to get rid of sensitivity.
I took 1 mg today but the left nipple is still sensitive... should I stay at 1 mg ED till the sensitivity goes?

Last edited:
Go down to 500mg ---- milk that dose for all it's worth.

Next jump could be 650-700.....

However -- you might be able to run a few 500/mg cycles and get gains out of them until that dose no longer breaks plateaus...

-Matt

Back