500mg test e & a question about tren E

Hi i think i gonna try to cook my test E to 500mg/ml(cc) is this right:

I Want 80ml oil, 500mg test E/ml(cc), 5% BA.

then shud i use:

46ml oil
40 gram test E powder
4 ml(cc) BA

Is it right or am i stupid??
shud i go down to 2% ba and use som bb?

A second question; i want to cook some tren E, have anyone got gigher concentration than 250mg/ml(cc)?? like 500mg/ml(cc)?? if you had did it hurt?

Regards

Use 2% BA and zero BB.

Not sure how how many grams of test E makes a mL of test E.

Last edited:
mranak said:
Use 2% BA and zero BB.

Not sure how how many grams of test E makes a mL of test E.

zero BB?? :goof:

what i have read 500mg test E/ml(cc) will be very bery painfull... So i was thinking to take 2% ba & 20% bb to thin it out.

Last edited:
jezze_1 said:
zero BB?? :goof:

what i have read 500mg test E/ml(cc) will be very bery painfull... So i was thinking to take 2% ba & 20% bb to tin it out.
BB is a solvent and you don't need it for test E at 500mg/mL.

"Thining out" in the sense of reducing the concentration of test E per mL is one thing, but when you say "thinning out" I guess that you mean gear that has less viscosity.

At 500mg/mL Test E with low BA and no BB, the only pain you need to worry about is from the hormone itself or maybe the BA if you are sensitive to it or something. The guys here have indicated 500mg/mL isn't painful; maybe a little bite, but nothing more. I don't think subsituting BB for some of the oil is going to make it any less painful than it would otherwise be.

mranak said:
BB is a solvent and you don't need it for test E at 500mg/mL.

"Thining out" in the sense of reducing the concentration of test E per mL is one thing, but when you say "thinning out" I guess that you mean gear that has less viscosity.

At 500mg/mL Test E with low BA and no BB, the only pain you need to worry about is from the hormone itself or maybe the BA if you are sensitive to it or something. The guys here have indicated 500mg/mL isn't painful; maybe a little bite, but nothing more. I don't think subsituting BB for some of the oil is going to make it any less painful than it would otherwise be.

aaahhh, i´m sorry for my bad english, i have read some here & your answer :)
So i have decided to skip the BB and use 2% BA.

Last Question, if it crash what shud i do but still have the same mg/ml?? is it enough to use a little bit more ba and will it decrise the concentration mg/ml?

500mg/mL should just work and I don't think BA has anything to do with it.

I'm just repeating what I have learning in this forum. Maybe somebody else can tune in.

PS Your English seems fine to me, but English isn't a perfect language.

thanks mranak!

Well a last question; i Want 40ml with 500mg/ml and 2%ba.
To get this i shud use:
24-25ml oil
20gram powder
0.80ml BA

is this formula right to get that i search??

500mg/ml test enan will hold perfectly with no ba or bb, it is soluble in oil. 2% ba will be fine. As for the tren e, i made it at 350mg/ml, it was painless, never needed to go more than that as 2 shots a week is 700mg's and that is plenty for me. It crashed once or twice on me, but i just throw it in the microwave for 15 seconds and its good to go.

Its individual my test E was painfull at 400mg/ml but the strange thing is i dont get any pain from short esters like when i made 100mg/ml test prop or 150mg/ml NPP.And on the powdercalculator the numbers are if you want to make 40ml Test E 500mg/ml you need:
23,80ml (or 24 to be exact)oil
20g test E powder
1,20ml Ba (3%)

Last edited:
Same here, test e over 450mg/ml cripples me bad, i have practically no pain from prop at 150mg/ml. Phenylpropionate isnt a painful ester like prop, thats why ur npp is painless.

Back