500mg test e, no sex drive..?

omgmike1

Just pinned 250 first time yesterday night. With .5 adex + 500iu HCG.

I did not have any morning wood, and I can get a hard on, but it's not the strongest as usual..

I'm trying to figure out if something is wrong cause I heard test E should make ur sex drive like crazy... Thoughts?

EDIT: what does it feel like to have no sex drive? U just cant ever get hard or what..?

Your first pin was yesterday, the test has barely begun to take effect in your system.

It's all in your head.

Your first pin was yesterday, the test has barely begun to take effect in your system.

It's all in your head.

I took adex ect... maybe it killed my estrogen, till test builds up and this has no sex drive...?

Q's:

What does it feel like denver? explain please ( no sex drive). Is it Mental or is just a person can't get it up when needed..?

Does normal test prod shut down IMMEDIATLY after test injection? Even with HCG being put in too 500IU

Last edited:
Sex drive = your banging your wife or gf 2-5 times a day and when your not banging her your thinking about banging other hot chicks

No sex drive = your banging the wife or gf 2 times per week and even then your just doing it out of "duty" and you could care less wither your banging her or jerking off

Sex drive = your banging your wife or gf 2-5 times a day and when your not banging her your thinking about banging other hot chicks

No sex drive = your banging the wife or gf 2 times per week and even then your just doing it out of "duty" and you could care less wither your banging her or jerking off

Does normal test prod shut down IMMEDIATLY after test injection? Even with HCG being put in too 500IU

lets take for example: Taking Adex, Bunk TEST ( but user doesn't know), HCG.. Would this allow the person to keep building muscle normally as if he was natural with shut off test prod OR NOT?

Your estro is probably low, I wouldn't have started your AI so soon.

Test E/C will take 5-6 weeks to build up to maximum saturation, and even 2-3 weeks to reach "normal" test levels.

Why are you assuming you have no sex drive based off of 1 day without a boner? Seriously, stop reading so much into it.

And I hate to bring this up... but this is just another one of the reasons you shouldn't be doing steroids at 21. You are from a generation who is all about instant gratification and information. Basing how your body is doing on 1 data point only is TERRIBLY stupid. You need to relax and calm down or this cycle is going to turn into a cluster fuck quickly.

Last edited:
The rule is to "read"... But, you've read too much it seems. Take the shots and give them 3 weeks for effects to start kicking, wait a bit before the AIs (or get bloods to verify you even need them as many don't), and relax in the mean time. Too much reading has lead you into a mental block and that can be worse than any physical ailments.

The most you'll get after one shot is a "rush" the next day. It's usually subtle and not the same as it will be once your body adjusts to the changes. 2-3 weeks.

Your estro is probably low, I wouldn't have started your AI so soon.

Test E/C will take 5-6 weeks to build up to maximum saturation, and even 2-3 weeks to reach "normal" test levels.

Why are you assuming you have no sex drive based off of 1 day without a boner? Seriously, stop reading so much into it.

And I hate to bring this up... but this is just another one of the reasons you shouldn't be doing steroids at 21. You are from a generation who is all about instant gratification and information. Basing how your body is doing on 1 data point only is TERRIBLY stupid. You need to relax and calm down or this cycle is going to turn into a cluster fuck quickly.

I don't see why u have to bring age into this. Even if I was 30 and read the stickies 50 times more, it wouldn't have answered a decent amt of questions that I feel on a personal level from steroids. I work hard in the gym just like u bro and I diet year round, there is no reason I can't do AAS just like the rest. I assesed the risks and I choose to take them. Ur getting the "instant grat ppl" mixed up with me. Those are the 18 year old D-bol only cycle with nothing else for whatever months on end and random trash diets.

I'm worried and asking questions cause I have no one else to help me with this. I do what research I can on my own, but sometimes I can use some help from other ppl. If I had a bunch of knowlege and I'm sure I will within a few years of using AAS, I would be open to help whoever. it's there life and their choice, if all it takes is anwering 2 questions to help them out or calm them down, then its worth 1 minute of my time. I'll never understand some stuck up ppl that put others down..

PS: The "Super high test levels" at lower age thing is over-rated. It's just to keep the younger guys off AAS. the test will help build muscle for sure at this age compared to like 35.. But it's not even close to AAS levels..

PS2: thanks for the help. I guess my Est is low. I really wanted to stay away from GYNO. I only have adex and Nova on hand. Doesn't seem to be much problems with est anyways other than sore joints, less sex drive..? Does adex help with bloat btw?

Last edited:
My friend take a breather. Day 3 on Test E and you are already getting anxiety? Know your body and the science. Not enough test has been absorbed from your injection point to be making any noticeable effect. Including enough free testosterone to have your body shutdown your own test production.

When we say all AAS shuts down your production we don't mean instantaneously from the moment you push the plunger. Especially with Test E. Other delivery methods and esthers will take effect quicker.

I don't see why u have to bring age into this. Even if I was 30 and read the stickies 50 times more, it wouldn't have answered a decent amt of questions that I feel on a personal level from steroids. I work hard in the gym just like u bro and I diet year round, there is no reason I can't do AAS just like the rest. I assesed the risks and I choose to take them. Ur getting the "instant grat ppl" mixed up with me. Those are the 18 year old D-bol only cycle with nothing else for whatever months on end and random trash diets.

I'm worried and asking questions cause I have no one else to help me with this. I do what research I can on my own, but sometimes I can use some help from other ppl. If I had a bunch of knowlege and I'm sure I will within a few years of using AAS, I would be open to help whoever. it's there life and their choice, if all it takes is anwering 2 questions to help them out or calm them down, then its worth 1 minute of my time. I'll never understand some stuck up ppl that put others down..

You have to remember that time and time again young guys like us will come on these boards and post questions that show a complete lack of knowledge and respect for steroids as a whole. And most of the time the more experienced guys on here have to answer questions they've heard many times over and I imagine at some point it gets tiresome and wish people would do more research. Honestly, I can't blame them for making generalizations about our generation because there are a ton of idiots out there. Im sure you can admit that you have a lot to learn, and if you're being honest with yourself you probably could have taken a little more time doing research before starting your cycle. So try not to take it personally and just learn what you can.

To address your cycle, you need to realize that you are using a long ester test that will take time to kick in. The only thing in your regime that would have taken effect in this time frame is your AI. So if you are having any sex drive issues its because you crashed your E2, but I'm willing to bet its mostly in your head. So either way way, quit taking the AI until the test kicks in and get some bloodwork done so you know where you're sitting. Like Gramps said, a lot of the time people think into things far too much. And when you get in your head and don't rely on frequent bloodwork you are flying blind and thats when mistakes are made. Best of luck with your cycle.

PS: The "Super high test levels" at lower age thing is over-rated. It's just to keep the younger guys off AAS. the test will help build muscle for sure at this age compared to like 35.. But it's not even close to AAS levels..

PS2: thanks for the help. I guess my Est is low. I really wanted to stay away from GYNO. I only have adex and Nova on hand. Doesn't seem to be much problems with est anyways other than sore joints, less sex drive..? Does adex help with bloat btw?

Remember, I did answer your question in a respectful manor.

You worrying so much and getting your anxiety up about this is only going to compound as you go forward.

We ARE here to help, and we are doing just that. Taking some 'tough love' from us is part of it. This is essentially me being a friend slapping you on the back saying "dude chill the fuck out and stop worrying" don't we all need that once in awhile?

OP - yes arimidex helps with bloat- Bloat is caused by water retention, which is usually caused by elevated estrogen.. Using your AI to control e2 will also control bloat (as well as blood pressure).
Diet is a factor as well.

Also, OP, I would be concerned as well if I woke up without a boner (my wife would be very disappointed as well).. It's a good gauge of what's going on with your hormones. I'd be concerned that prolactin is creeping in from me running 700 mg of nandrolone,, if it happened again the next morning I'd start taking prami.

So you are correct in regards to using your dick as a gauge

So you are correct in regards to using your dick as a gauge

Its a fine "meter" (wow sounds funny) but not after 1 pin and 1 time. If it happens 2, 3, 4 start to think about it. But once? Come on. Knee jerk reactions to "problems" can get you in trouble too.

Its a fine "meter" (wow sounds funny) but not after 1 pin and 1 time. If it happens 2, 3, 4 start to think about it. But once? Come on. Knee jerk reactions to "problems" can get you in trouble too.

agreed.. aint nothing going on after one pin, lol.. I meant he is at least on the right track knowing he should be thinking with his "head" and knowing how to gauge things that could be going on while on cycle (obviously not this early though)

agreed.. aint nothing going on after one pin, lol.. I meant he is at least on the right track knowing he should be thinking with his "head" and knowing how to gauge things that could be going on while on cycle (obviously not this early though)

Head and meter, this is getting weird! Cheers bud :beertoast

Can you answer a few more questions for me friend?

-I REALLY want to avoid Gyno and even so, I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell if it's coming. Idk what to expect.. SO I am choosing to keep taking
.5 Adex, 500IU HCG, 250 TEST E at the same time basically E3D for the remainder of the 12 weeks. From my understanding test E, takes a while to build up, but adex will kill E2 ASAP? Would this be okay... If I kept doing this and taking adex, while test builds up OR SHOULD I REALLY stop taking adex for like a week or 2. I'm really wanting to avoid GYNO.

-Whats the worst that can happen with low est anyways? Can u tell me sides? Muscle loss? Will I stil be able to make gains in the gym..?

thanks

ALSO, one more quick random Q: I've noticed red dots where I pinned last time on my quad/belly from Test/HCG. Should I pin the same spots AGAIN? I don't want to have a bunch of red dots if they don't go away for whatever reason. I'm pale white, so it's very noticeable...

Last edited:
Are your arimidex in pill or capsule form.. If they are pill then I would break them in half and dose at .25 mg..?

Your being proactive and running an AI, so Gyno probably won't ever be an issue for you.. But crashing your estrogen could be. . If it goes too low then your gonna feel like garbage, no energy, no drive, no focus, blah blah feeling.. On the other hand having estrogen in the higher range will help with glycogen stores and water retention in the muscles, better strength and more gains plus a much better mood.. Estrogen is good,, but just not too much .

If Gyno is still your biggest fear,, don't just go upping your arimidex and crashing your e2,, you can just add raloxifene as an anti Gyno if you start feeling anything with your nips

As for pinning -- pin in multiple spots on your side of your quads, not always the same spot,, also add in gluts and delts and rotate injection sites

Are your arimidex in pill or capsule form.. If they are pill then I would break them in half and dose at .25 mg..?

Your being proactive and running an AI, so Gyno probably won't ever be an issue for you.. But crashing your estrogen could be. . If it goes too low then your gonna feel like garbage, no energy, no drive, no focus, blah blah feeling.. On the other hand having estrogen in the higher range will help with glycogen stores and water retention in the muscles, better strength and more gains plus a much better mood.. Estrogen is good,, but just not too much .

If Gyno is still your biggest fear,, don't just go upping your arimidex and crashing your e2,, you can just add raloxifene as an anti Gyno if you start feeling anything with your nips

As for pinning -- pin in multiple spots on your side of your quads, not always the same spot,, also add in gluts and delts and rotate injection sites

Are those really the only issues with low est? (feel like garbage, no energy, no drive, no focus, sore joints)..? Seems more or less like a mental barrier and could be broken through. Would I lose muscle if estrogen is too low? I can't split the powdered caps into .25mg, so I have to take them in .5mg dosages min..

JUST WONDERING. EVEN if my E2 is crashed. It is only temp..? I mean during this week the TEST E is loading up and obv it's going to raise my est SOON ENOUGH ( 1 week maybe.. thoughts?) and make the adex work in the way it's suppose to with every 3 days..? I heard .5 E3D is a good base for 500mg TEST E?

I'd rather feel weaker for a week or so with lower est to really make sure that gyno does not appear.. Even though this is temp feeling till test E packs up, correct?

Last edited:
Loss of sex drive, inability to get or maintain an erection. High estro and low estro have similar symptoms. Stay on 1 protocol until you get mid cycle blood work. You have no idea how you react to test and how you aromatise.

Back