50MG anavar orange pills british dragon

Heard lots about these BD 50's and if you do some research you'll find the story. In a nutshell I have heard that a pretty well known source has been counterfeiting lads shit and selling it. I have also heard the product isn't that bad -go figure???

My experience with Anavar (var) is that it's expensive and can't be produced cheaply. Zeek is right on target with his posts!!!

So, the fakes are good to go too. Lol

Scary but yes that is what some are saying. personally I wouldn't buy em

buddy already has them, no backstepping now mang!

ill tell him to run them, what are typical results from legit anavar at 50mg ED? think he is on blast and cruise cycle.

buddy found some old BD bright orange anavar, think he said 50mg. He asked how to tell if it was legit.

lol, i said use it........

seriously, though, outside of testing it in a lab, how can a person identify legits and fake vars?

also, what is the typical dosage for someone in the 180-200 pound range?

I would personally prescribe a few tanning sessions for those legs in the avatar bro.......just teasing

buddy already has them, no backstepping now mang!

ill tell him to run them, what are typical results from legit ana Anavar (var) at 50mg ED? think he is on blast and cruise cycle.

I know some don't really like as mild but for me it's one of those products that really make my abs show. first six pack in my life was running Anavar (var) the first time. I have run as high as 100 but around 50 - 60 is what I usually run for around 4-6 weeks only though as like to keep orals to min.

I know some don't really like as mild but for me it's one of those products that really make my abs show. first six pack in my life was running var the first time. I have run as high as 100 but around 50 - 60 is what I usually run for around 4-6 weeks only though as like to keep orals to min.

cool man, thats what i told him, kind of a cutter compound is what i said.

how hepatoxic is anavar? he has the occasional weekend drunk on.. i told him to refrain from any booze when on orals...

cool man, thats what i told him, kind of a cutter compound is what i said.

how hepatoxic is anavar? he has the occasional weekend drunk on.. i told him to refrain from any booze when on orals...

as far as orals go var is one of the less liver toxic ones, that doesn't mean it won't put stress on your liver though... and drinking is def a bad idea

Are these legit??

I just bought some

they are 50MG say BD on one side and 50 on other they are bright orange. let me know before i take these. Since I plan on doing 100MG per day.

I tried them about a year ago.. they were fake. Mine were like speckled orange kind of and they were complete garbage. I also got some 10 mg BD anavar that were "real"(as real as BD gets now a days I mean, they've been out of business for 4 years or so). The 10 mg's were more pinkish though. The orange ones were nothing though...

i got a snapshot of them when i stopped by his place today.

i told them they could be chicklets for all i know, try them. lol

i also told him to exercise some discipline and lay off the booze for 6 weeks while he does.

i will try to report back in a couple months to pass on the word, if i dont remember, sorry in advance.

Damn that sucks I really searched a lot of diff forums and saw plenty of good positives on IP Gear. I just had my order come in of their 50mg anavar. guess I should start them and see. I'm already on test and eq for 4 months, was planning on running 60mg daily Anavar (var). This sucks to read after seeing what you think was good reviews.

i also told him to exercise some discipline and lay off the booze for 6 weeks while he does.

i will try to report back in a couple months to pass on the word, if i dont remember, sorry in advance.

those aren't the ones that I had that were fake... Those ones are a much darker orange.. The fakes look almost speckled orange

those are not the IP bunk BD 50mg Anavar (var) .. that looks like BP 50 mg Anavar (var) and it might be a little under dosed but still gtg!
i have no posts or rep power here.. but you can look me up on ironmag, im far from a noob this is just not my site of choice.

yeah this post reminded me to ask him

he said hes pretty happy with the results....

so it is what is.
thanks for the input guys, i will let him know.

Ive had BD 50s before and they were underdosed, probably cut with some diuretic or something. I know this b/c i was running 100mg a day then jumped to 150mg a day and still was not getting the results one can associate with Anavar (var) . Needless to say I am still searching for legit Anavar (var) fml. I paired the Anavar (var) with 100mg eod test prop and was doing 100mg eod tren ace as well but started the tren after i realized the Anavar (var) was bunk.

hi kristofer,i never try othere brand ,jost balkan pharm 10 mg ,I have my six pack,Im worry ,a friend of my seld me Anavar (var) 50 mg from british dragon ,I don't know ,please ,any advice,thank you.

Back