how'd you measure BF? i had a 3pt caliper test done (two times-same day), that said i was 6.1% w/ a 1.5% margin or error, and I couldnt have been as toned as you look there - and I'm 5'7" and was 195 at the time,,,

forearms man,,, whatcha' got for forearms?

Damn dude, you are significantly darker than the pix I remember from almost 2 years ago.

steven said:
how'd you measure BF? i had a 3pt caliper test done (two times-same day), that said i was 6.1% w/ a 1.5% margin or error, and I couldnt have been as toned as you look there - and I'm 5'7" and was 195 at the time,,,

forearms man,,, whatcha' got for forearms?

I didn't measure with anything - it was more of a guesstimate than anything else. I could very well be a couple percentage points off. I don't think I'm 6% though. That's pretty damn lean.

and here I was thinking you were just some dude who mass posted in the convo lounge.Holy fuck, you actually work out!
nice going stang, looking good mate!

inked1 said:
and here I was thinking you were just some dude who mass posted in the convo lounge.Holy fuck, you actually work out!
nice going stang, looking good mate!

LOL - Thanks.

How I manage to find time to train in between mass postings is what makes me truly amazing

GBUS stanger you don't even look like the same person. I think the last time I checked out the member pics (over a year ago) is the last time I saw your pic. HUGE difference, good job. I see the T3 helps too you lean bastard. ;)

mvmaxx said:
GBUS stanger you don't even look like the same person. I think the last time I checked out the member pics (over a year ago) is the last time I saw your pic. HUGE difference, good job. I see the T3 helps too you lean bastard. ;)

Ha. Thanks, man. And I owe a lot of this to you, my friend ;)

And yeah. T3 is a gift from the gods.

Very good! I am impressed.... do you do much oblique work? A few years back I went stupid and it looked like I swallowed a tyre(got them under control now). But nice back IMO.

But yeah, credit where credit is due... sincerely from me(I gotta change this screen-name!).

It's been said, but I'm thinking a more leg work and you could start getting some nice trophies!

Good luck anyway.

Back